• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brownie Pan Recipes: Have You Found the Perfect One?

In summary, the Pampered Chef Brownie Pan can be used for a variety of desserts such as mini cakes, tarts, and even frozen desserts. It is also recommended to adjust the baking time and to hand wash the pan to preserve its non-stick coating. The pan is safe to use in both the oven and microwave, but not on the stovetop or under a broiler.
footballchef
Gold Member
Looking for a document with Brownie Pan recipes. Has anyone put something like this together yet?

I know there was a thread further down where people mentioned different things they've tried, but I haven't seen an actual file with step-by-step instructions yet. I'd love to see one though :)

Living alone I have made several recipes in a muffin tin and I'm sure they can also be done in the brownie pan. Some of my favorites are:
Meatloaf--I have made several versions using spinach, feta, ground turkey or bison
Mini Sheppard's Pie
Egg Rolls
Mini Chicken Pot Pies
Ravioli Lasagna
Muffin Tin Tacos
Stuffed Shells--I bet this would work well

Stuffing
Macaroni and Cheese
Twice baked potatoes
Au Gratin Potatoes
Baked Mashed Potatoes
Quiche
Mini Corn Pies

Pineapple Upside Down Cakes or Mandarin Orange Pineapple Upside Down Cakes
Apple Pies
Monkey Bread or Pepperoni Monkey Bread
Jello Shots or Finger Jello

- I like to make a big batch of soup, then freeze individual servings. I line muffin tins with saran warp, pour in soup and freeze. Once frozen, the soup can be stored in large freezer bags. This same concept can be used for leftover mashed potatoes.

1. What are some unique ways to use the Pampered Chef Brownie Pan?

Aside from making traditional brownies, the Pampered Chef Brownie Pan can also be used to make mini cheesecakes, muffins, quiches, and even individual lasagnas.

2. Can I use the Pampered Chef Brownie Pan for other types of desserts?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Brownie Pan is versatile and can be used for a variety of desserts such as mini cakes, tarts, and even frozen desserts like ice cream cakes.

3. Do I need to adjust my baking time for recipes made in the Pampered Chef Brownie Pan?

Yes, the baking time may need to be adjusted depending on the recipe and the size of the pan you are using. It is recommended to check the baked goods a few minutes before the suggested baking time to ensure they are cooked through.

4. How do I clean the Pampered Chef Brownie Pan?

The Pampered Chef Brownie Pan is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water to preserve the non-stick coating. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or utensils that may scratch the surface.

5. Can I use the Pampered Chef Brownie Pan in the oven and the microwave?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Brownie Pan is safe to use in both the oven and microwave. However, it is not recommended to use it on the stovetop or under a broiler.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CarrieSusann
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • acdugger