• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating Fun Crafts with Kids""Crafting Fun Memories with Kids

In summary, one way to keep kids engaged while crafting is to involve them in the planning process. There are many easy and affordable craft ideas for kids, such as making paper plate animals, creating sock puppets, or painting rocks. To ensure safety, always supervise children and use age-appropriate materials. Crafting with kids has many benefits, including improving fine motor skills, boosting creativity, and fostering a sense of accomplishment. To minimize mess, set up a designated crafting area and use washable materials.
DebPC
Staff member
Like this!
brownie pan postits388_n.jpg

Me too! You just sold me! haha

I just did this! The non-stick works so well that I couldn't get the post-it notes to stick to the pan so they are just propped up. :) Brownie.jpg

Great idea!

Love this idea!! What a great display for a home show or vendor event.

Would be good for Facebook too. You can see all the benefits so clearly. Great job!

1. How can I keep my kids engaged while crafting?

One way to keep kids engaged while crafting is to involve them in the planning process. Let them choose the craft they want to do and the materials they want to use. You can also break up the activity into smaller, more manageable steps to hold their attention.

2. What are some easy and affordable craft ideas for kids?

There are many easy and affordable craft ideas for kids, such as making paper plate animals, creating sock puppets, or painting rocks. You can also repurpose household items like empty toilet paper rolls or cereal boxes to make unique crafts.

3. How can I make sure my kids are safe while crafting?

Always supervise your children while they are crafting and make sure to use age-appropriate materials. Keep small objects and sharp tools out of reach and teach your children the importance of following safety rules, such as using scissors properly and washing their hands after using glue or paint.

4. What are some benefits of crafting with kids?

Crafting with kids has many benefits, including improving fine motor skills, boosting creativity, and fostering a sense of accomplishment. It can also be a great bonding activity and can help children develop patience, problem-solving skills, and self-expression.

5. How can I make crafting with kids less messy?

You can make crafting with kids less messy by setting up a designated crafting area with a plastic tablecloth or newspaper to catch any spills or messes. You can also use washable materials, such as washable markers and paints, and have your children wear aprons or old clothes to protect their clothing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Chef Ritz
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sk8Mom209
  • Kathytnt