• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brownie Pan- Deep Dish Pizza Recipe

RaniaIn summary, the conversation is about a delicious Deep Dish Pizza recipe using Pillsbury Pizza Crust and various kitchen tools such as the Bakers Roller, Small Ridged Baker, Mix N Chop, Food Chopper, and Microplane Grater. The recipe involves layering sausage, olives, and spaghetti sauce on top of the crust, and sprinkling with shredded cheese before baking. The other person suggests using Stoneware for a crispier crust and adding diced bell peppers or onions for more flavor and nutrition.
DebPC
Staff member
Deep dish pizza brownie pan6918759_n.png

Deep Dish Pizza

1 pkg Pillsbury Pizza Crust

1 pkg turkey breakfast sausage patties

1/2 can black olives, drained

1/2 jar spaghetti sauce

12 ounces part skim mozzarella, shredded

Using Bakers Roller, roll out Pizza Crust on Large Cutting board and cut into 12 squares; place in Brownie Pan wells. Cook sausage patties on Small Ridged Baker in microwave, crumble with Mix N Chop. Chop olives using Food Chopper. Grate mozzarella cheese using Mircoplane Grater.

Layer sausage & olives on top of pizza crust. Using Medium Scoop, place one scoop of spaghetti sauce on top of sausage. Sprinkle shredded cheese liberally on top. Bake at 375F for 15-20 minutes or until squares in the center are done!

Deb you are not helping my waist line here LOL I am so gonna make these!rania

Please review when you do- I haven't had a chance to make these yet.

This is such a great idea...I'm definitely sharing with my customers!

Dear fellow chef,

I am so excited to see your recipe for Deep Dish Pizza using our Pillsbury Pizza Crust! It sounds absolutely delicious and I can't wait to try it out for myself. I love how you utilized our Bakers Roller, Small Ridged Baker, Mix N Chop, Food Chopper, and Microplane Grater to make this recipe easier and more efficient.

I have a few suggestions that may enhance your pizza even more. Have you ever tried using our Stoneware for baking? It creates a perfectly crispy crust every time and it also helps to distribute heat evenly for a more evenly cooked pizza. Also, have you considered adding some diced bell peppers or onions to your toppings for added flavor and nutrition? Our Manual Food Processor would make quick work of chopping those up.

Thank you for sharing your recipe with us. Keep up the great work and happy cooking!

Sincerely,

1. What ingredients do I need for the Brownie Pan- Deep Dish Pizza Recipe?

The ingredients for the Brownie Pan- Deep Dish Pizza Recipe include pizza dough, pizza sauce, cheese, and toppings of your choice. You will also need cooking spray to prepare the pan.

2. How do I prepare the Brownie Pan for the Deep Dish Pizza Recipe?

To prepare the Brownie Pan for the Deep Dish Pizza Recipe, lightly spray the pan with cooking spray. This will prevent the pizza crust from sticking to the pan.

3. What temperature and how long should I bake the Deep Dish Pizza in the Brownie Pan?

The Deep Dish Pizza should be baked at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for about 20 minutes. However, the baking time may vary depending on your oven and the thickness of your crust. It is important to check on the pizza frequently to ensure it is cooked to your desired level.

4. Can I use pre-made pizza dough for the Brownie Pan- Deep Dish Pizza Recipe?

Yes, you can use pre-made pizza dough for this recipe. However, homemade pizza dough may yield better results in terms of taste and texture.

5. Can I use the Brownie Pan for other recipes besides pizza?

Yes, the Brownie Pan can be used for a variety of recipes, including mini quiches, tarts, and mini cakes. It is a versatile pan that can be used for both sweet and savory dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies