• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Delicious Brownie Mocha Dessert Recipe?

In summary, the conversation is about someone looking for the recipe for a Brownie Mocha dessert. They have been unable to find it and are asking for help. Another person shares the recipe, which is from The Pampered Chef and includes a fudge brownie base, coffee-flavored pudding, and whipped topping. They also mention some tips for making the dessert and thank the person who shared the recipe.
kitchenqueen
I have been looking for Brownie Mocha dessert recipe. Does anyone have it? :confused: I've been looking for it with no luck. I was hoping someone could help. I have heard good things about that recipe and would love to try it out for my show on Saturday.

I love this recipe! I've made it for friends and when we've had people order, but never at a show. It would be a great show recipe because you can bake the brownie beforehand. Here's the recipe, but FYI it's in the SBRC S/S 2004 and is on the website:

The Pampered Chef ®
Mocha Brownie Dessert
Recipe

1 package (19-21 ounces) fudge brownie mix (plus ingredients to make brownies)
1/2 cup cold milk
3 tablespoons instant coffee granules
1 package (3.4 ounces) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
1 container (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
Pantry Korintje Cinnamon (optional)

Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray Deep Dish Baker with vegetable oil using Kitchen Spritzer. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions in Classic Batter Bowl. Pour batter into baker, spreading evenly with Large Spreader. Bake 25-30 minutes or until brownie is set. Do not overbake. Remove from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack; cool completely. Carefully scoop out center of brownie using Medium Scoop, leaving a 1-inch crust around edge and a thin layer on bottom. Coarsely chop brownie pieces with Chef's Knife; set aside.

In Small Batter Bowl, combine milk and coffee granules. Let stand 5 minutes or until dissolved. Add pudding mix; whisk using Stainless Steel Whisk until mixture begins to thicken. Gently fold in 3 cups of the whipped topping using Mix 'N Scraper®. Fold in all but 1/4 cup of the brownie pieces.

Spoon pudding mixture into crust, spreading evenly. Attach desired tip to Easy Accent® Decorator; fill with remaining whipped topping. Pipe a decorative border around edge of dessert; sprinkle center with remaining brownie pieces and cinnamon, if desired.

Yield: 12 servings or 16 sample servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 420, Total Fat 21 g, Saturated Fat 7 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Carbohydrate 53 g, Protein 4 g, Sodium 270 mg, Fiber 0 g

Cook's Tip: The brownie base can be baked earlier in the day, cooled and covered until ready to fill.

Ground cinnamon can be substituted for the Korintje Cinnamon, if desired

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you so much Becky!!! I don't have the SBRC for 2004, which is probably why I couldn't find it! I looked through all my cookbooks and Joyces Fine Cooking before I asked for help. That's why I love this site - if I can't find the answer someone here can usually help me! I cannot wait to try out this recipe!! Thanks again Becky! :D :D

What ingredients do I need for the Brownie Mocha Dessert Recipe?

The Brownie Mocha Dessert Recipe requires the following ingredients: 1 box of brownie mix, eggs, vegetable oil, water, instant coffee, cream cheese, powdered sugar, whipped topping, and chocolate syrup.

Can I use a different type of brownie mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a different type of brownie mix for this recipe. Just make sure to follow the instructions on the box for the best results.

How do I incorporate the instant coffee into the recipe?

The instant coffee should be mixed with the brownie mix before baking. Follow the instructions on the brownie mix box and add 1-2 tablespoons of instant coffee to the batter before baking.

Do I need to let the brownies cool before adding the cream cheese mixture?

Yes, it is best to let the brownies cool completely before adding the cream cheese mixture. This will prevent the layers from mixing and ensure a neat presentation.

Can I make this dessert ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this dessert ahead of time. However, it is best to add the whipped topping and chocolate syrup right before serving for the freshest taste.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • chefKristal
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • JAE