• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Make Brownies in a Bar Pan?

In summary, you can make brownies in the small bar pan or the medium bar pan. You can also make them in the regular size bar pan.
jessnaugle
I was just wondering if you can make a box of brownies in the small bar pan or is it to small. I am craving brownies but want to try a stone but don't have the square baker.

Perfect Brownies!When I make a 9x13 pan of brownies I use the Medium Bar Pan. If you have a mix for a smaler pan, I think you can use the Small Bar Pan. They just may be a little thicker than the normal pan. Good luck!

Julie Myers
Independent Kitchen Consultant

Brownies in the Bar Pan(s)We make lots of brownies:
Quantity 2 of the 9x13 sized boxes - I use the stoneware bar pan
Quantity 1 of the 9x13 sized boxes - I use the medium bar pan
Quantity 1 of small bags - I use the small bar pan
Quantity 2 of the small bags - I use the medium bar pan

On one of our recent CD's, it says:
Quantity 1 of the 9x13 - stoneware bar pan
Quantity 1 of the standard size - medium bar pan
Quantity 1 of the snack size - small bar pan (makes 6)

I've never even seen a snack size mix and who would only want 6 brownies? We usually make the Qty 2 of 9x13 and it still only lasts a couple of days!

I make brownies in the small bar pan all the time. 1 8x8 pan mix works perfectly. the best gooey brownies you will ever eat!

I've madebrownies in the small bar pan with the regular mix. I have 2 small bar pans and just poured half of the batter in each. They came out great!

Yummy brownies.... :)

Great!!Thanks everyone! I will give it a try.

On the use and care card there is a recipe for brownies in the pan, but I have yet to find the size box brownies around my small town area, someone I think in cluster told me that Jiffy makes the size it calls for but it isn't in my grocery store here or the next town's walmart, so I am out of luck, I just made it kinda like it said on the card and only put part of the mix in at a time with a regular sized box.

Small bar pan browniesI just got my small bar pan today! (mom of a 2yo -I am about to be in chicken nugget and mini pizza heaven!) I noticed that the spanish recipie on the care card has a full recipe for brownies in small bar pan size- rather than using the mix. I can read about enough spanish to get the gist of it, but I wouldn't want to post it, for fear I got the translation wrong. Perhaps someone with a little better language skills than I (I once gave a taxi driver directions in Cuba and ended up an hour away from my destination - and I was so sure I had all my spanish correct!) would want to post the recipe - then we wouldn't have to look for the mix!

Just a thought... :)

Easiest Fudge BrowniesThat is the recipe that I have received with my small bar pan. It doesn't have it in spanish on mine. It also calls for the brownie mix 9oz package.

1. Can I use a bar pan to make brownies?

Yes, you can use a bar pan to make brownies. In fact, many people prefer using a bar pan because it creates evenly baked and perfectly sized brownies.

2. Do I need to adjust the baking time?

Yes, you may need to adjust the baking time when using a bar pan for brownies. It is recommended to reduce the baking time by about 5-10 minutes since the brownies will be thinner in a bar pan.

3. Do I need to grease the bar pan before baking?

Yes, it is recommended to grease the bar pan before baking brownies. This will prevent the brownies from sticking to the pan and make it easier to remove them after baking.

4. Can I use parchment paper in a bar pan for brownies?

Yes, you can use parchment paper in a bar pan for brownies. This will also help prevent the brownies from sticking to the pan, and make clean-up easier.

5. Can I make brownies in a stoneware bar pan?

Yes, you can make brownies in a stoneware bar pan. Stoneware is great for baking because it distributes heat evenly and helps create a crispy, golden crust on the brownies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies