• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need ideas for a fun brownie decorating bar?

In summary, a mystery host is hosting a brownie party tonight in the host's home and the guest is invited to decorate or add toppings they wish to their brownies. However, the guest has no idea what to get or how to put it together. Some suggested items include M&Ms and sprinkles, an assembly line or brownie bar setup, using the EAD filled with whipped cream or chilled ganache to pipe rosettes on top of brownies, using the V-shaped cutter to drizzle warmed dessert sauces over top of brownies, using the Decorator bottles to pipe designs on top, using the pastry roller to flatten and roll out gum drops or mini marshmallows, then using
Cindy_PC
I am having a mystery host show TONIGHT in my home and I wanted to make the brownies in the new brownie pan and let guest decorate or add toppings that they wish to... but I have NO clue what to get or how to put it together. Any ideas?

Make it an assembly line or brownie bar set up. Use the EAD filled with whipped cream or chilled ganache to pipe rosettes on top of brownies. Use the V-shaped cutter to drizzle warmed dessert sauces over top of brownies. Use the Decorator bottles to pipe designs on top. Use the pastry roller to flatten and roll out gum drops or mini marshmallows, then use the mini cutters to cut out designs for top. Use the strainer to sift powdered sugar or cocoa powder over the tops of brownies. Mini scoop for ice cream balls. Have sprinkles in a prep bowl, cinnamon sugar in the Flour/Sugar sifter. That's all I can think of right now. Hope it helps.

chefa said:
Make it an assembly line or brownie bar set up. Use the EAD filled with whipped cream or chilled ganache to pipe rosettes on top of brownies. Use the V-shaped cutter to drizzle warmed dessert sauces over top of brownies. Use the Decorator bottles to pipe designs on top. Use the pastry roller to flatten and roll out gum drops or mini marshmallows, then use the mini cutters to cut out designs for top. Use the strainer to sift powdered sugar or cocoa powder over the tops of brownies. Mini scoop for ice cream balls. Have sprinkles in a prep bowl, cinnamon sugar in the Flour/Sugar sifter. That's all I can think of right now. Hope it helps.

Those are AWESOME suggestions!!! I was just going to suggest M&Ms and sprinkles haha. Maybe some sttrawberry toppings or something

chefa said:

Be careful using the mini scoop for ice cream, it can break the slider piece. They aren't made for ice cream but the new ice cream scoop would be perfect!

Egg slicer for bananas. Kitchen shears to cut maraschino cherries in half. Food chopper for nuts. Drizzle choc. syrup with v-shaped cutter it makes a pretty design. :chef:

Great ideas so far. Also, you can hull strawberries w/ the Core n More, then slice with the Egg Slicer Plus.

what a great idea!

You could do bananas and kiwi's in the egg slicer also. What about chopping up some fruit in the manual food processor?

Just had another thought...what if you used the MFP to chop up Reese's PB Cups and mix with Cool Whip or something in there...(I'm a sucker for chocolate & PB) :D

These are all AWESOME ideas!! Thanks, My show was last night. I used the Sweet Sprinkles (it was a Last Chance, First Glance show) strawberries sliced with the egg slicer, the EAD filled with cool whip and a few other small things... They LOVED it!!

I just came across this pic on google images, I was looking for a show script for this and came across this thread
thought the pic would go great here

Attachments

• top it bar ice cream show.jpg
    top it bar ice cream show.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 1,735
This would be a great summer themed show!

Is one box of brownie mix enough for the brownie pan?

What are some creative ideas for a brownie decorating bar?

1. Use different flavored brownies - Instead of just plain chocolate brownies, try offering different flavors like mint, caramel, or peanut butter to mix things up.

2. Offer a variety of toppings - Some popular toppings for brownies include sprinkles, crushed Oreos, nuts, and chocolate chips. You can also have a selection of different frostings or glazes to drizzle on top.

3. Incorporate seasonal themes - For a fun twist, you can decorate your brownies according to the season or holiday. For example, use red and green sprinkles for Christmas or pastel colors for Easter.

4. Make it interactive - Allow guests to decorate their own brownies by setting up a DIY station with all the toppings and decorations they can choose from.

5. Offer healthier options - For those who are health-conscious, consider offering some healthier options like fruit slices, chia seeds, or coconut flakes as toppings for their brownies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Products and Tips
2 3
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • dianevill
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet