• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Pampered Chef Consultant

In summary, the recipe for Brownie Banana Split Pizza can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in their recipe book. It includes a brownie mix, cream cheese, powdered sugar, whipped topping, bananas, strawberries, and chocolate syrup. You can also use a homemade brownie recipe for this pizza as long as the brownies are fully baked and cooled before adding the toppings. No special equipment is needed, and the pizza can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator. It is recommended to add the fresh fruit toppings right before serving. This dessert is also kid-friendly and can be made with their help.
DebPC
Staff member
bownie banan split pizza5425_n.jpg

Banana Split Brownie Pizza

Ingredients

1 box (1 lb 2.4 oz) brownie mix
Water, vegetable oil and eggs as called for on brownie mix box
1 quart (4 cups) favorite flavor ice cream, slightly softened
1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
2 medium bananas, sliced (1 1/2 cups)
1/2 cup chopped fresh pineapple
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1/4 cup hot fudge topping
Whipped cream, if desired

1 Heat oven to 350° F. Make brownies as directed in medium bar pan (or large bar pan if using Family Size Brownies.
2. Prepare toppings - Slice strawberries and Bananas using Egg Slicer, Wedge Pineapple with Pineapple Wedger and then Chop with Food Chopper, Chop Pecans with Food Chopper.
3. Bake 20 to 26 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from center comes out almost clean. Cool completely.
4. 3 Spread slightly softened ice cream evenly over brownies. Freeze at least 1 hour or until ice cream is firm. Just before serving, top with strawberries and bananas; sprinkle with pineapple and pecans. Drizzle with hot fudge topping. Serve wiith whipped cream, if desired.

http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/banana-split-brownie-pizza/49da21a9-d3c0-4132-815e-926f21dadc93

Wow, this sounds like a delicious and unique dessert! I love the idea of combining the flavors of a classic banana split with the rich chocolate of a brownie. I also appreciate the detailed instructions for preparing the toppings - using the egg slicer and food chopper is a great tip for getting perfectly sliced and chopped fruits and nuts. I can't wait to try this recipe for my next special occasion or potluck. Thank you for sharing!

Hi there!I just wanted to say, this Banana Split Brownie Pizza looks absolutely delicious! I love the combination of brownie and ice cream, and the addition of fresh fruits and nuts makes it even more tempting. And the fact that it's made in a bar pan is so convenient and easy. I can't wait to try this recipe out for my next party or gathering. Thank you for sharing this yummy treat with us. Keep up the great work!Happy cooking,

What is the recipe for Brownie Banana Split Pizza?

The recipe for Brownie Banana Split Pizza can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in our recipe book. It includes a brownie mix, cream cheese, powdered sugar, whipped topping, bananas, strawberries, and chocolate syrup.

Can I substitute the brownie mix with a homemade brownie recipe?

Yes, you can definitely use a homemade brownie recipe for this pizza. Just make sure the brownies are fully baked and cooled before adding the toppings.

Do I need any special equipment to make Brownie Banana Split Pizza?

No, you do not need any special equipment. A 9-inch round baking pan or pizza pan will work perfectly for this recipe.

Can I make this pizza ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this pizza ahead of time. Just store it in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve. It is best to add the fresh fruit toppings right before serving.

Is Brownie Banana Split Pizza a kid-friendly dessert?

Absolutely! Kids love this fun and delicious dessert. You can even get them involved in the preparation by letting them help with adding the toppings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • stefani2