• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can homemade cranberry chutney be substituted in Brown Sugar Dijon Baked Brie?

In summary, "Brown Sugar Dijon Baked Brie" is a delicious and easy appetizer made with a wheel of brie cheese, brown sugar, and Dijon mustard. It is baked until the cheese is melted and gooey, and the topping is caramelized and flavorful. To make it, you will need a wheel of brie cheese, brown sugar, Dijon mustard, and your choice of crackers, bread, or fruit for serving. Before baking, it is important to remove the rind from the top of the brie cheese. You can customize the topping by adding chopped nuts, dried fruit, or herbs. Once it is baked, "Brown Sugar Dijon Baked Brie" is best
Sk8Mom209
Gold Member
I'm thinking of make this recipe substituting homemade cranberry chutney. Wondering if anyone has thoughts on if this will work.

It should be fine with the chutney. Are you still planning to use Dijon mustard on it? If you have it, you could put the dijon rub on the Brie instead of mustard and then top with chutney.

No wasn't going to use dijon. Planning on replacing the sugar/dijon with the chutney and maybe the almonds with pecans. Haven't decided about the nuts yet.:chef:

Sounds yummy! Let us know how it turns out.

I will let you guys know.

What is "Brown Sugar Dijon Baked Brie"?

"Brown Sugar Dijon Baked Brie" is a delicious and easy appetizer made with a wheel of brie cheese, brown sugar, and Dijon mustard. It is baked until the cheese is melted and gooey, and the topping is caramelized and flavorful.

What ingredients do I need to make "Brown Sugar Dijon Baked Brie"?

To make "Brown Sugar Dijon Baked Brie", you will need a wheel of brie cheese, brown sugar, Dijon mustard, and your choice of crackers, bread, or fruit for serving.

How do I prepare the brie cheese for baking?

Before baking, it is important to remove the rind from the top of the brie cheese. You can do this by using a sharp knife to carefully cut off the top layer of the cheese. This will allow the topping to penetrate the cheese and create a delicious flavor.

Can I customize the topping for "Brown Sugar Dijon Baked Brie"?

Yes, you can definitely customize the topping to suit your taste preferences. Some popular variations include adding chopped nuts, dried fruit, or herbs to the brown sugar and Dijon mustard mixture.

How do I serve "Brown Sugar Dijon Baked Brie"?

"Brown Sugar Dijon Baked Brie" is best served warm and gooey. Once it is baked, you can transfer it to a serving platter and surround it with crackers, sliced bread, or fruit for dipping. It is a great appetizer for parties and gatherings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ConShan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Tamzin1020
  • showoffchef