• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer's Oval Baker Breaks - Warranty Assistance Needed

In summary, a customer's oval baker broke in half while in the oven, and she is wondering if she needs to send the whole baker back or just a piece. It is still under warranty and she can simply follow the directions on the back of her receipt to get a new stone. Another customer had a similar experience and was able to send in a small piece and receive a new stone in 2 weeks. It is recommended to do a product adjustment online first to see if any part of the broken baker needs to be returned. Recently, fewer items have needed to be returned for product adjustments.
rennea
Gold Member
I just had a customer call me to say that she was using her oval baker in the oven and when she went to turn over her meat in it the baker broke in half :eek: . It was ordered from a show in Nov./05. I know that it is still under warrenty but I was wondering if she needed to send the whole baker back or could she send in just a piece, I thought shipping would be less this way.
Any idea :confused: Thanks

I have always been told that the piece just needs to be the size of a piece of pie or your hand. She wouldnt have to send in the whole thing. Then she needs to follow the directions on the back of her receipt to get a new stone.

Broken Stone
rennea said:
I just had a customer call me to say that she was using her oval baker in the oven and when she went to turn over her meat in it the baker broke in half :eek: . It was ordered from a show in Nov./05. I know that it is still under warrenty but I was wondering if she needed to send the whole baker back or could she send in just a piece, I thought shipping would be less this way.
Any idea :confused: Thanks

I had the same thing happen to me. I took a towel, covered the stone, hit it with a hammer and sent in a tiny piece, maybe the size of a half dollar. And I got my new stone in 2 weeks. PC is amazing!

Before you do anything, do the product adjustment online. They will tell you then whether or not you need to return any part of it. More and more lately, I haven't really had to send anything back. (Two out of three product adjustments in the last three months). They may just go ahead and send her a new baker.

Hi there,I'm sorry to hear about your customer's experience with their oval baker. Our products are covered by a limited lifetime warranty, so the baker should definitely be replaced at no cost to your customer. In order to make the process as easy as possible for them, we recommend sending the entire baker back. This way, our team can properly assess the damage and ensure that they receive a new, fully functional baker in return. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but we want to make sure that our customers receive the best possible product. Please let me know if you or your customer have any further questions or concerns. Thank you for reaching out.Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What is the warranty coverage for the Customer's Oval Baker Breaks?

The warranty for the Customer's Oval Baker Breaks covers manufacturing defects and damage caused during shipping. It does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by misuse or accidents.

How long does the warranty coverage last?

The warranty for the Customer's Oval Baker Breaks lasts for one year from the date of purchase.

What should I do if my Customer's Oval Baker Breaks breaks within the warranty period?

If your Customer's Oval Baker Breaks breaks within the warranty period, please contact our customer service team for further assistance. We may either repair or replace the item, depending on the extent of the damage.

Do I need to provide proof of purchase for the warranty claim?

Yes, you will need to provide a proof of purchase, such as a receipt or order confirmation, for the warranty claim to be processed.

Is there a limit to the number of warranty claims I can make for my Customer's Oval Baker Breaks?

The warranty for the Customer's Oval Baker Breaks covers one replacement or repair within the one-year warranty period. If the issue occurs multiple times within the warranty period, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janinebpc
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • sfdavis918