• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Broken Stones & Poor Shipping: A Frustrating Problem

In summary, there have been a lot of broken stones in recent shipments, causing frustration and lost customers. While the cause is unsure, it is important for PC to address this issue and improve their packaging and shipping methods to maintain the quality of their products.
dawn424383
Is it just me, or have you all had a lot of broken stones lately? I feel like I'm doing more product adjustments than I am shows! I like the fast shipping, but if pieces are arriving broken, I don't think it sends a good message to our customers. I'm not sure if it is PC or UPS to blame. The last few shipments didn't seem like they were packed very well. Too much space in the box for things to shift around, and only one little "foamy thing" on top. On the other hand, one box I received, the box itself was so smashed up, I find it hard to believe that it could have left the warehouse in that condition, so I think UPS had to be responsible for that one. Just venting.

Broken Stones, lost customers...I have had the 'broken stone' experience lately, too! I've had shows where I'm talking about the stones and people say that theirs cracked, broke, etc...they sent them back and got replacements, which also cracked! This hasn't just happened once, it's been at several shows! I know that there are faulty stones, and you'll expect that, but for the same person to get two in a row...that's really hurt my stone selling! I'm not sure if it was in the packing or shipping, but it's sure frustrating!

I really do love PC and I think the quality of the product is great, but we can't sell broken things! Okay, I'm done now. Thanks for listening.I have also noticed an increase in broken stones lately. I agree that it is frustrating and sends a negative message to our customers. I have reached out to PC about this issue and have been assured that they are working on improving their packaging and shipping methods to reduce the number of broken items. I hope that they are able to address this issue soon because it is definitely a hassle for us consultants to have to deal with.

1. What can I do if my order arrived with broken stones?

If your order arrived with broken stones, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure you receive a replacement or refund for the damaged items.

2. Why are there so many reports of broken stones and poor shipping?

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by broken stones and poor shipping. We take these reports seriously and are constantly working to improve our shipping methods to ensure that your products arrive safely and in perfect condition.

3. Can I request for my order to be shipped with extra packaging or protection?

Yes, you can request for your order to be shipped with extra packaging or protection. Simply reach out to our customer service team and we will do our best to accommodate your request.

4. How long does it take to receive a replacement for broken stones?

The time frame for receiving a replacement for broken stones may vary depending on availability and your location. Our customer service team will provide you with an estimated timeline once your replacement request has been processed.

5. Is there a way to track my order and ensure it arrives safely?

Yes, you can track your order through the shipping confirmation email or by logging into your account on our website. We also offer shipping insurance for an additional fee to provide extra protection for your order during transit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefZee
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Chef Gilles
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
clshirk
  • Intrepid_Chef