• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fix or Replace Broken Show to Go Handle - Troubleshooting Guide

In summary, the handle on my Show to Go rolling case that I earned last year broke. HO said they have a one year warranty and sent me a new one right away. They also sent me a label to send back the old one.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
The handle snapped on my Show to Go rolling case that I earned last year...anyone know what the deal is as far as getting it fixed/replaced?

That stinks!!! I would email HO about it. They should replace it.

Same thing happened to me:mad: I called HO & they said they have a one year warranty. They sent me a new one right away; and a mailing label to send back the old one! (they weren't going to send a mailing label I don't think, but I complained about how much it would cost to send back & they said OK...we'll send out a label!)

lacychef said:
Same thing happened to me:mad: I called HO & they said they have a one year warranty. They sent me a new one right away; and a mailing label to send back the old one! (they weren't going to send a mailing label I don't think, but I complained about how much it would cost to send back & they said OK...we'll send out a label!)

Mine is over a year old, I believe - I earned it whenever that promo was...when was that?

I've broken 2! H.O. did replace both of them. They didn't send me a label to return them; however, they are still in the boxes in my garage. I really hate to know how much it's going to cost me to send them back! I haven't had the money to do so and they haven't called me for them yet.

lacychef said:

This happened to the one I borrowed from my Director a few months ago....glad to know it wasn't just me! I felt AWFUL :eek: , but she called HO and they replaced it and sent her a return label for the broken one.

I guess they learned that the handles need to be sturdier on any future "Show to Go" bags!

It happened to me too!It happened to me as well and I called HO about it and they said they would send me a new one. Well 2 months later, my recruiters handle broke and she called and they said that they would send her a new one with a label! I was shocked b/c mine was still sitting in the garage waiting to be sent back. Well, I called about 3 weeks ago and they sent me a label!!!:D :D :D All I had to do was make the trip to the post office!!!:D

Good Luck and make sure you call this month Carolyn, if I remember right, October was the last month for that promo!

Kristi

Carolyn: I earned mine too & figured it was too late. But you have to remember, you earned it...then they had to ship it. They said I had gotten mine in November. It's worth giving a try! I'd call as soon as you can!

Janice: nice picture:)

hmmm I will have to call ho mine is broken to.

Mine broke also this spring, they sent a new one and I never did send the old one back.

Ann

aried said:
Mine broke also this spring, they sent a new one and I never did send the old one back.

Ann

They said once they received my broken one they would ship out a new one. I think I am going to call and fuss at them - I NEED to have one to use for my shows!! I can ship back the broken one once they send me a fixed one!

1. What should I do if my Show to Go handle breaks?

If your Show to Go handle breaks, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to provide you with a replacement handle or help you troubleshoot the issue.

2. How long is the warranty for the Show to Go handle?

The Show to Go handle comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If your handle breaks due to normal use, we will replace it for you free of charge.

3. Can I purchase a replacement handle without buying the whole Show to Go set again?

Yes, we offer replacement handles for purchase separately. You can contact our customer service team to order a replacement handle.

4. Is the Show to Go handle compatible with all Pampered Chef products?

The Show to Go handle is designed specifically for our Show to Go set and may not be compatible with other Pampered Chef products. Please check the product description before purchasing a replacement handle.

5. How do I properly clean and care for my Show to Go handle?

We recommend hand washing your Show to Go handle with warm soapy water and drying it thoroughly before storing. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers, as they may damage the handle. Also, be sure to avoid exposing the handle to extreme temperatures or using it in the oven or microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
CAPCnewbie
  • Butterfly15
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lauradahl
  • Mommy2amo