1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Broken Show to Go Handle

1. dannyzmom

dannyzmom Legend Member Gold Member

The handle snapped on my Show to Go rolling case that I earned last year...anyone know what the deal is as far as getting it fixed/replaced?

Oct 10, 2006
  2. AJPratt

AJPratt Legend Member Silver Member

That stinks!!! I would email HO about it. They should replace it.

Oct 10, 2006
  3. lacychef

lacychef Legend Member

Same thing happened to me:mad: I called HO & they said they have a one year warranty. They sent me a new one right away; and a mailing label to send back the old one! (they weren't going to send a mailing label I don't think, but I complained about how much it would cost to send back & they said OK...we'll send out a label!)

Oct 10, 2006
  4. dannyzmom

Mine is over a year old, I believe - I earned it whenever that promo was...when was that?

Oct 10, 2006
  5. pampchefrhondab

pampchefrhondab Senior Member

I've broken 2! H.O. did replace both of them. They didn't send me a label to return them; however, they are still in the boxes in my garage. I really hate to know how much it's going to cost me to send them back! I haven't had the money to do so and they haven't called me for them yet.

6. jwpamp

jwpamp Veteran Member

This happened to the one I borrowed from my Director a few months ago....glad to know it wasn't just me! I felt AWFUL :eek: , but she called HO and they replaced it and sent her a return label for the broken one.

I guess they learned that the handles need to be sturdier on any future "Show to Go" bags!

Oct 11, 2006
  7. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

It happened to me too!

It happened to me as well and I called HO about it and they said they would send me a new one. Well 2 months later, my recruiters handle broke and she called and they said that they would send her a new one with a label! I was shocked b/c mine was still sitting in the garage waiting to be sent back. Well, I called about 3 weeks ago and they sent me a label!!!:D :D :D All I had to do was make the trip to the post office!!!:D

Good Luck and make sure you call this month Carolyn, if I remember right, October was the last month for that promo!

Kristi

Oct 11, 2006
  8. lacychef

lacychef Legend Member

Carolyn: I earned mine too & figured it was too late. But you have to remember, you earned it...then they had to ship it. They said I had gotten mine in November. It's worth giving a try! I'd call as soon as you can!

Janice: nice picture:)

Oct 11, 2006
  9. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

hmmm I will have to call ho mine is broken to.

Oct 13, 2006
  10. aried

aried Advanced Member Gold Member

Mine broke also this spring, they sent a new one and I never did send the old one back.

Ann

Oct 14, 2006
  11. dannyzmom

They said once they received my broken one they would ship out a new one. I think I am going to call and fuss at them - I NEED to have one to use for my shows!! I can ship back the broken one once they send me a fixed one!

Oct 14, 2006
Have something to add?