• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer's Chip-Proof SA Mug Chipped: Will HO Replace It?

In summary, the return policy for the Customer's Chip-Proof SA Mug allows for a full refund or replacement within 30 days if the mug chips. After 30 days, there is a lifetime guarantee for replacement. To request a replacement, customers can contact customer service with their order number and a photo of the chip. The replacement mug will be the same color and style as the original one. There is no limit to the number of replacements allowed within the lifetime guarantee period. However, exchanges for different products are not permitted, but customers can return the mug for a full refund within 30 days of purchase if they are unsatisfied.
rennea
Gold Member
I just had a customer call and said while washing her new SA Mug it chipped:eek: Will HO give her another one? I can't believe it I thought that they were chip proof............

They should replace it as long as it is within the 1 year warrantee.

rennea said:
I just had a customer call and said while washing her new SA Mug it chipped:eek: Will HO give her another one? I can't believe it I thought that they were chip proof............
I think it's officially "chip resistant." :eek: THey should replace it if it's within the guarantee period like the other post said.

Even though they are chip resistant - I chipped one of the medium squares as I was taking it out of the dishwasher and they replaced it right away - as long as it's still under warranty - I don't see how they wouldn't!

Gina Miller
Pampered Chef Consultant
[email protected]

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about your customer's experience with the SA Mug. While our products are designed to be durable and long-lasting, sometimes unforeseen issues can arise. I would suggest reaching out to our customer service team to see if they are able to provide a replacement for your customer. We want to make sure all of our customers are satisfied with their purchases and we are happy to assist in any way we can. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

What is the return policy for the Customer's Chip-Proof SA Mug?

The return policy for the Customer's Chip-Proof SA Mug is that if the mug chips within the first 30 days of purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange it for a new one. After 30 days, the mug is covered by a lifetime guarantee for replacement.

How do I request a replacement for my chipped SA Mug?

To request a replacement for your chipped SA Mug, please contact our customer service team with your order number and a photo of the chip. Our team will assist you with the replacement process.

Will the replacement mug be the same color and style as my original one?

Yes, the replacement mug will be the same color and style as your original one. We strive to provide consistent quality and design for our customers.

Is there a limit to how many times I can request a replacement for my SA Mug?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can request a replacement for your SA Mug. As long as the mug chips within the lifetime guarantee period, we will replace it for you.

Can I exchange my chipped SA Mug for a different product?

No, we do not offer exchanges for different products. However, if you are unsatisfied with the SA Mug, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mrshamel3808