• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacing a Broken Professional Cookware Lid: FAQs Answered

In summary, if your Professional Lid arrives broken, please contact our customer service team for a replacement or refund. Do not use a cracked lid as it may affect the product's effectiveness and safety. The time it takes to receive a replacement will vary depending on your location. The Professional Lid is covered under warranty and can be returned for a full refund if it arrives broken. Contact our customer service team for instructions on how to return the lid and receive your refund.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Forgive me, but professional cookware was slightly before my time.

A customer at a craft fair has a professional 12 inch lid with a broken handle on it. She does not remember the date she got it, of course, but it is lifetime guarantee.

Questions are these:

* Does anybody know if they have these lids in stock for replacements?
* If not ... will the exec lid fit on the professional cookware?

I would bet they have them on hand for replacements. I just did an adjustment on a professional skillet about a month ago, and I wasn't sure if she'd get the same item or an Exec. They sent a new professional.
HTH!

I would give this person the 888# and let her handle it herself.

1. What should I do if my Professional Lid arrives broken?

If your Professional Lid arrives broken, please contact our customer service team immediately. They will assist you in getting a replacement lid or a refund.

2. Can I still use the Professional Lid if it's cracked?

No, we do not recommend using a cracked Professional Lid as it may affect the effectiveness of the product and can potentially be a safety hazard. Please contact our customer service team for assistance in getting a replacement lid.

3. How long does it take to receive a replacement lid?

The time it takes to receive a replacement lid will vary depending on your location and shipping method. Our customer service team will provide you with an estimated delivery date once your replacement is processed.

4. Is the Professional Lid covered under warranty?

Yes, the Professional Lid is covered under our warranty. If your lid arrives broken, please contact our customer service team for assistance in getting a replacement lid.

5. Can I return the Professional Lid if it arrives broken?

Yes, you can return the broken Professional Lid for a full refund. Please contact our customer service team for instructions on how to return the product and receive your refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • minirottie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • gilliandanielle