• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What should I do about my broken microplane grater from my cooking show?

In summary, the Broken Microplane Grater comes with a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. To claim the warranty, customers should contact the customer service team with proof of purchase. It is not recommended to continue using the broken grater as it may pose a safety hazard. To prevent the grater from breaking, it is advised to avoid grating hard or dense ingredients and handle the grater with care.
sushimommy
Silver Member
at my last cooking show, i passed around my microplane grater and let each guest shred her own parmesan over the soup we made. well, when i went to wash it, the frame of the microplane was broken in two places (if the metal was not there, it would have been broken in half. do i adjust it, or just buy another?

This is a common problem. Do a product adjustment and get a new one. Both my director and I have broken ours.

PC replaced mine with no problem. I now tell my customers the blades are extremely sharp (which they are), and that they don't have to press hard when using it (which they don't).

I am VERY suprised that they didn't restyle it to make it stronger this catalog. I have had MANY reports of this happening (including my own family members).

Hi there! I'm so sorry to hear about the broken microplane grater at your cooking show. That must have been frustrating for you and your guests. As a consultant, I recommend reaching out to our customer service team for assistance with this issue. They can help you determine if the grater can be adjusted or if it needs to be replaced. Our goal is always to provide the best quality products to our customers, so we want to make sure you have a working grater. Please let me know if I can assist you further in any way. Thank you for being a loyal customer and for sharing your experience with us.

What is the warranty on the Broken Microplane Grater?

The Broken Microplane Grater comes with a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. If your grater breaks due to these reasons, we will replace it free of charge.

How do I claim the warranty on my Broken Microplane Grater?

If your grater breaks within the warranty period, please contact our customer service team with your proof of purchase. They will guide you through the process of getting a replacement grater.

Can I still use the Broken Microplane Grater even if it's broken?

We do not recommend using the Broken Microplane Grater as it may pose a safety hazard. We suggest getting a replacement grater through our warranty program.

What should I do if the grater breaks while I am using it?

Please stop using the grater immediately and contact our customer service team. They will assist you with getting a replacement grater and also provide tips for safe usage.

How do I prevent my Microplane Grater from breaking?

To prevent your Microplane Grater from breaking, we recommend avoiding grating hard or dense ingredients such as frozen foods, hard cheeses, or chocolate. It's also important to handle the grater with care and avoid dropping it or applying excessive pressure while grating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Loreen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
confusedturtle
  • Teresa LM
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefZee
  • TJMagoo