• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frustrating Broken Items: Who Else is Having Issues?

In summary, customers are having problems with broken items. Some of the broken items were shipped before the holidays and may have had problems before shipping. The bamboo spoon and cooling rack were broken in shipping.
mandak
Is anyone else having problems with broken items?
My last show had the simple addition squares, bamboo spoon, and classic batter bowl broken! Today another customer just called because her cooling rack sits crooked. She said one of the legs is bent. I can see how the squares and batter bowl broke in shipping but the bamboo spoon and cooling rack seem like they probably had problems before shipping.
This is frustrating!

I am guessing that with it being the holidays HO has hired temps to handle the overlload and they are not being as carreful as they sjhould about packing items.

mandak said:
My last show had the simple addition squares, bamboo spoon, and classic batter bowl broken! Today another customer just called because her cooling rack sits crooked. She said one of the legs is bent. I can see how the squares and batter bowl broke in shipping but the bamboo spoon and cooling rack seem like they probably had problems before shipping.
This is frustrating!
The Bamboo Spoon was broken????:confused:

I have had 3 Micro-cookers broken. The tabs on the lids....They have shipped 2 times, and still broken!!!

mandak said:
This is frustrating!

I had a few SA pieces (the large platted and bowl) arrive in more than 1 piece, but went online, and it was handled very promptly.

One thing I can say is when a product does arrive damaged, or missing, they handle the problem very quickly. Plus, they didn't have me pack and ship back the broken pieces. I know,they would have sent a label with UPS, but I would have had to find the packing tape, bundled it up, taped it up etc etc.

I have had a couple of unusual items missing lately. Usually, it would just be something small, but a couple of items have been larger lately.

I have had fits with broken items and just mistaktes in general. They need to better train holiday hep!

chefkristin said:
The Bamboo Spoon was broken????:confused:

Yes! It had a chunk out of it floating around in the package. It looked like it had been smashed and broke off somehow. Craziness!

I had a host receive four broken SA plates. She gave them to me and I just received the USPS mailing label for return (we're overeas/APO). Do I have to mail back the entire boxes, or can I send back sample pieces?

Also, does anyone know if I can use a PC box to send it back? We're supposed to remove outside markings, but since it's going to PC, maybe its okay? (PamperedDebi, can you help?)

you just have to send palm sized pieces i believe.

I have had a bunch of bamboo spoons break in shipping. I thought they were indestructable!?!?!

had a host call me yesterday with a broken flour/sugar shaker. that's the second time that's arrived broken. had one arrive broken this summer.

Markings On Box Are Ok..
legacypc46 said:
I had a host receive four broken SA plates. She gave them to me and I just received the USPS mailing label for return (we're overeas/APO). Do I have to mail back the entire boxes, or can I send back sample pieces?

Also, does anyone know if I can use a PC box to send it back? We're supposed to remove outside markings, but since it's going to PC, maybe its okay? (PamperedDebi, can you help?)

I returned a broken Deep Dish pie plate with Tastefully simple on the box and checked with USPS and it was fine, maybe UPS is different though :(

hth

You can use a PC box to ship it back. A customer of mine just did. The UPS driver who came to pick it up just slapped a new label over the old one.

Of course, you're in a different boat, since you're APO. But I'd think that if it could go to you in a PC box, it should be OK heading the other direction. :)

1. Why are my Pampered Chef items breaking so easily?

Our products are designed to be durable and long-lasting, but occasional breakage can occur due to normal wear and tear or accidental mishandling. If you are experiencing multiple broken items, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

2. Can I get a refund or replacement for my broken item?

Yes, we offer a satisfaction guarantee for all of our products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase or have received a defective or broken item, please contact our customer service team for assistance with a refund or replacement.

3. How can I prevent my Pampered Chef items from breaking?

To ensure the longevity of your products, we recommend following the care instructions provided with each item. Proper cleaning and storing techniques can help prevent breakage. Additionally, avoid using metal utensils on our non-stick items and be cautious when handling delicate items.

4. Is there a warranty on Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we offer a limited lifetime warranty on select products. This warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship under normal household use. Please refer to the product's packaging or our website for specific warranty information.

5. I received a broken item as a gift, can I still get a replacement?

Yes, we are happy to assist with replacements for gifts as long as the item is still within the warranty period and the recipient has the original receipt or order number. If not, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaddyandOwensMom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chef_TK
  • sivlepa
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • AlowayFamily