• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help for Customer with Broken Food Chopper Under Warranty

In summary, The Pampered Chef offers a limited lifetime warranty for their products, including the food chopper. If the chopper breaks due to a manufacturing defect, it can be replaced free of charge by contacting customer service. Proof of purchase is not required for warranty coverage, and refunds are not offered. Once a warranty claim is approved, a replacement chopper can be expected within 7-10 business days.
mandak
I have a customer who bought a food chopper and it is still under warranty but it broke. She doesn't' have the reciept and the consultant she bought it from is no longer selling PC. Is there anything I can do to help her?

Thanks!
Mandy

If she can remember the host's name you may can call HO and see if they have record of it. I had to call them about a possible show this past month, because a lady had ordered stuff from a co-workers "party" and never rec'd the items. HO was able to search and found nothing for anyone with that last name in the system. Check and see if she knows the consultant and host's names.. It is worth a try. Good luck

What happens when a host has a party and the consultant doesn't place the order???? Does the HO prosecute the consultant for theft????

What is the warranty coverage for a broken food chopper?

The Pampered Chef offers a limited lifetime warranty for all of our products, including the food chopper. This means that if your food chopper breaks due to a manufacturing defect, we will replace it free of charge.

What should I do if my food chopper breaks under warranty?

If your food chopper breaks under warranty, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-0101. They will assist you in filing a claim and getting a replacement chopper sent to you.

Do I need to provide proof of purchase for a replacement chopper under warranty?

No, you do not need to provide proof of purchase for a replacement chopper under warranty. Our customer service team will be able to verify your warranty coverage using your contact information.

Can I get a refund instead of a replacement chopper under warranty?

Our warranty policy only covers replacement of defective products. If your food chopper breaks due to a manufacturing defect, we will replace it with the same or a similar item. We do not offer refunds for warranty claims.

How long will it take to receive a replacement chopper under warranty?

Once your warranty claim has been approved, you can expect to receive your replacement chopper within 7-10 business days. However, delivery times may vary depending on your location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • emiscookin