• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Fluted Stone: Is It Possible?

In summary, replacement fluted stones are available for purchase through Pampered Chef and can be ordered through a consultant or the website. The shipping time for replacements is typically 7-10 business days and they come with the same warranty as the original. However, exchanges for different sizes or shapes are not available. The cost of a replacement stone varies and can be obtained through a consultant or the website.
higoobs
Gold Member
I have a customer that called me up saying her fluted stone is in pieces and if she can get a replacement. Is that possible? I thought I had read somewhere here about sending the pieces in to pc.

First- it depends on if it is within warranty (3 years) of her purchase.
Second- either she or you can contact HO customer service to process the replacement, if within the 3yr window. And yes, they usually just ask for a palm size piece or so to send back to Returns and then they will send her replacement. (Make sure, that she gets a "delivery confirmation" on it- which is usually just a small fee. That will make sure she has proof they received it.) When the adjustment is done with HO cust.service, they'll tell you/her exactly what she needs to do and where to send it. She'll also have to include the Return Auth. # and a copy of the email they'll send her or you.Easiest way honestly is for her to contact customer service, but that is your choice. Of course, if it is older than 3 years...there is nothing she can do except buy a new one. Stoneware sale would be coming up, or she can host and get it free. :D

Thanks for your helpI have a customer that called me up saying her fluted stone is in pieces and if she can get a replacement. Is that possible? I thought I had read somewhere here about sending the pieces in to pc. Thanks for your helpYes, we can replace the stone for her. Have her send it in to us with a copy of her receipt and we will be happy to take care of it for her.

1. Can I replace my fluted stone if it breaks?

Yes, replacement fluted stones are available for purchase through Pampered Chef. You can contact your consultant or visit our website to order a new one.

2. How long does it take to receive a replacement fluted stone?

The shipping time for replacement fluted stones can vary, but it typically takes 7-10 business days for delivery.

3. Does the replacement fluted stone have the same warranty as the original?

Yes, the replacement fluted stone comes with the same warranty as the original. If you experience any issues with your replacement stone, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can I exchange my fluted stone for a different size or shape?

Unfortunately, we do not offer exchanges for different sizes or shapes of fluted stones. Our replacement stones are the same size and shape as the original.

5. Is there a fee for a replacement fluted stone?

The cost of a replacement fluted stone can vary, depending on the specific stone and any current promotions. Please contact your consultant or visit our website for pricing information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• higoobs
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pchockeymom
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Intrepid_Chef