• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Fluted Stone: Is it Possible?

In summary, if your fluted stone from Pampered Chef breaks, you can receive a replacement through the company's limited lifetime warranty. The replacement process typically takes 2-4 weeks, and proof of purchase is required. The replacement stone will be the same product as the original, and there may be a cost if it breaks outside of the warranty period.
higoobs
Gold Member
I have a customer that called me up saying her fluted stone is in pieces and if she can get a replacement. Is that possible? I thought I had read somewhere here about sending the pieces in to pc.

I posted my reply to this in your other thread. You posted this twice. :D

I can't find that post. Can anyone help me out?Thanks!From my experience, I've learned that if a customer's piece is broken, they will usually not want it repaired. They want a new one. I've had this happen twice and both times I just took the pieces and made them a new one. The first time I did it, I just took the broken pieces and made a mold out of them. The second time, I took the broken pieces and made a mold out of them, but I also added a little extra stone to the mold so that it was more sturdy and would be less likely to break. The customer was very happy with the new one and I was happy that I didn't have to buy a new one.I have had this happen to me also. I just gave them a new one after all I have the molds and it's not like it cost me anything to make them a new one. I just take the broken pieces and make a mold and then make the new one.

1. Can I get a replacement fluted stone if mine breaks?

Yes, it is possible to get a replacement fluted stone if it breaks. Pampered Chef offers a limited lifetime warranty on all its products, including the fluted stone. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service to initiate the replacement process.

2. How long does it take to receive a replacement fluted stone?

The replacement process for a fluted stone typically takes 2-4 weeks. This includes the time it takes for the broken stone to be shipped back to the company and the replacement to be shipped to you. However, the exact timeframe may vary depending on your location and the availability of the replacement stone.

3. Do I need to provide proof of purchase for a replacement fluted stone?

Yes, to receive a replacement fluted stone, you will need to provide proof of purchase. This can be in the form of a receipt, order confirmation, or warranty registration. If you do not have proof of purchase, the company may not be able to honor the replacement request.

4. Can I exchange my fluted stone for a different product?

No, the replacement fluted stone will be the same product as the one you originally purchased. If you would like to exchange it for a different product, you will need to go through the company's return and exchange process.

5. Is there a cost for a replacement fluted stone?

If your fluted stone breaks within the limited lifetime warranty period, there will be no cost for a replacement. However, if the stone breaks outside of the warranty period, there may be a cost for a replacement. It is best to contact your consultant or customer service for more information about the specific cost in your situation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• higoobs
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pchockeymom
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Intrepid_Chef