• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What should I do with my cracked 13×9 stoneware baking pan?

In summary, it is not recommended to continue using a cracked stoneware baking pan as it could potentially cause injury. These types of pans can crack due to sudden temperature changes or being dropped or hit against a hard surface. Unfortunately, there is no reliable way to repair a cracked stoneware baking pan, so it is best to replace it for safety reasons. It is not recommended to use a baking pan with any cracks, even if it is just a hairline crack, as it can lead to further damage and potential food contamination. If the pan is still usable, it can be repurposed for non-food related activities or disposed of.
Sarah102486
I have a 13×9 stoneware baking pan that I received as a gift and it cracked while using it in the oven. I want to know what I can do?

It's tough when you've received it as a gift. Do you know who gave it to you? If so, they could contact the home office and get the piece replaced (as long as it's within the 3-year guarantee). Don't throw out the pieces! Pampered Chef would want a photo of the broken stone. The person who bought the stone would call Pampered Chef directly at 888-687-2433.

Welcome to CS!

1. Can I still use my cracked 13x9 stoneware baking pan?

It is not recommended to continue using a cracked baking pan, as it could potentially break further and cause injury.

2. How did my stoneware baking pan crack?

Stoneware baking pans can crack due to sudden temperature changes, such as placing a cold pan in a hot oven. It can also happen if the pan is dropped or hit against a hard surface.

3. Is there a way to repair my cracked stoneware baking pan?

Unfortunately, there is no reliable way to repair a cracked stoneware baking pan. It is best to replace it for safety reasons.

4. Can I still cook with my stoneware baking pan if it has a hairline crack?

No, it is not recommended to use a stoneware baking pan with any cracks, as it can lead to further damage and potential food contamination.

5. What should I do with my cracked stoneware baking pan?

You can dispose of the pan, or if it is still usable, you can repurpose it for non-food related activities such as crafting or organizing small items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HeatherP19
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Paula Poole
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • missymssy