• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick & Easy Broccoli Pizza Recipe - Perfect for PC Parties!

In summary, to make broccoli pizza, you will need pizza dough, olive oil, garlic, mozzarella cheese, broccoli florets, and any additional toppings of your choice. You can use frozen broccoli, as long as it is thawed and pat dry before adding it to the pizza. To prepare the broccoli, chop it into small florets and blanch it in boiling water for 2-3 minutes before draining and patting dry. The baking time for broccoli pizza is around 12-15 minutes at 425 degrees Fahrenheit, but may vary. You can make the pizza ahead of time and reheat it in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-12 minutes.
jenandnelson
Hi!

My hostess this weekend wants me to make a recipe that she saw at a PC party a while back (I didn't do the party). All she remembers is that it was a pizza made with crescent rolls and it had some kind of cold "dip" and broccoli on it. Does that ring a bell with anyone.......I'd like to try to do it for her but the closest recipe I could find is the cool Veggie Pizza....

Any help would be appreciated!!

We made that at our last cluster meeting. Instead of cressent rolls, my director used the pizza crust mix and used the garlic flavored canola oil to make it. It was really good. I think it used cream cheese a little bit of mayonaise and the dill mix. Then she spread it over the crust and topped with veggies. She also used the corer to core a cucumber and the stuffed a carrot in it and sliced it. That was kind of cool.

Here you go...

Attachments

• Cool Veggie Pizza.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 287

1. What ingredients do I need to make broccoli pizza?

To make broccoli pizza, you will need pizza dough, olive oil, garlic, mozzarella cheese, broccoli florets, and any additional toppings of your choice.

2. Can I use frozen broccoli for this pizza?

Yes, you can use frozen broccoli for this pizza. Just make sure to thaw it and pat it dry before adding it to the pizza.

3. How do I prepare the broccoli for the pizza?

To prepare the broccoli for the pizza, chop it into small florets and blanch them in boiling water for 2-3 minutes. Then, drain and pat dry before adding it to the pizza.

4. How long do I bake the broccoli pizza for?

The baking time for broccoli pizza may vary depending on the thickness of the crust and the oven temperature. Generally, it takes around 12-15 minutes at 425 degrees Fahrenheit.

5. Can I make this pizza ahead of time and reheat it?

Yes, you can make this pizza ahead of time and reheat it. Just make sure to store the pizza in an airtight container in the fridge and reheat it in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-12 minutes before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • PamperedK
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Replies