• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bringing Life Back to the Chat Room!

In summary, the chat room is not being used as much as it could be. There are two chat times that work best for people. One is at 9am and the other is at 9pm.
bbauman07
Gold Member
I know a few other people have posted threads like this one.
Anymore every time I want to go to the chat room it is empty. I would love to get on line and be able to swap ideas, get advice, ect. through the chat room as well as posting threads.

most of the time nobody is in the chat room until around 8 or 9 pm sometimes even later. i have went several myself to find it empty. i check this site many times a day and the only time i have seen it active is at night. hth!!

I thought we were going to try to set up some designated chat times. Apparently we have not yet. Who would like to be in charge of that? Deb? Greg? Any volunteers?

I too have the most success in the evening, after 9 central time. How about a 9am chat, and a 9pm chat? That way, both ends are covered?

Please Don't ForgetThat some of us work during the day and can only check briefly during lunch. I find that most times it is 9 or later before I can get on and chat.

Thanks

The few times I have used the chat room it was in the eve. I try to check out the website atleast a couple times a day but anymore no one is ever in the chat room. Maybe I just get on at the wrong times:(

i usually only get on line in the day time since my husband is at home at night and doing homework and when he is not doing homework we usually spend time together since we dont see each other to much i would love to set up a time in the morning to chat.

I would be for a morning and evening chat. I'm home all day also and once my husband comes home, we try to spend family time together as he is getting ready to deploy. 9 or 9:30 am (central)works for me, anyone else?

I am a SAHM so anytime works for me. my hubby gest home around 5 and between then and 8 and I am usually cooking supper and getting the kids bathed. I stay on the computer most of the time so anytime works for me. let us know what everyone comes up with

1. How can I make my chat room more active?

To bring life back to your chat room, try reaching out to members individually and inviting them to participate. You can also create fun and engaging discussion topics or host events such as games or Q&A sessions.

2. What can I do to encourage members to stay in the chat room?

One way to keep members engaged is by regularly updating the chat room with new content or activities. You can also create a sense of community by encouraging members to get to know each other and fostering a welcoming and inclusive atmosphere.

3. How can I handle conflicts or negative behavior in the chat room?

It's important to have clear rules and guidelines in place for the chat room and to enforce them consistently. If conflicts or negative behavior arise, address them promptly and privately with the individuals involved. Consider appointing moderators to help manage the chat room and handle any issues that may arise.

4. What are some ways to attract new members to the chat room?

Promote your chat room on social media or through your company's website or newsletter. You can also ask current members to invite their friends or colleagues to join. Consider offering incentives for new members, such as exclusive content or discounts.

5. How can I keep the chat room interesting and relevant?

Stay up-to-date on relevant industry news and trends, and use that information to create engaging discussion topics. Encourage members to share their own experiences and insights, and consider bringing in guest speakers or hosting themed events to keep things fresh and interesting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kathytnt
  • General Chat
Replies