• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bringing a Guest to Conference: What Are the Perks and Benefits?

,the registration for guests at a conference goes for $175. this includes access to all the sessions, food, and activities that are available to registered guests. they also get a souvenir t-shirt.
hmolah
Bringing DH to Conference. This will be a first conference for us both! I've wanted to go the past couple of years I've been a consultant, but just never had the time or the money! But, this year we're going, and together and we're going to stay an extra 2 days to celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary! I'm Wave 3, and that ends the day before our anniversary which is the 19th! It's perfect!!!

I wondered though, what does the registration for a guest get them? I know they don't go to the sessions, etc, but I wondered what things they get to do? Why do they pay the $175??? Has anyone taken a guest before and gotten them the pass? I'd love some insight!

Conference always ends up being in mid-July, when our anniversary is, if this ends up being a blast (which we're both hoping for) then this could become a yearly tradition! What a great way to get some PC education and celebrate our marriage!? :)

OK... I am NOT stalking you! Promise! Usually, they offer things for the spouses with Jay Christopher, like a golf outing. Since things are being changed around, I'm not sure. I am bringing my hubs. The cubs are in town that week, too.

I'm curious about this too. My anniversary is the 8th of July, we celebrate our 7th this year. My husband wants to go to Siesta Bay in Florida. I would love to go to the beach, but I want to go to conference too. I can't bear to leave my daughter for 3 days. So I was thinking of them going with me. I know my daughter wouldn't be able to attend any activities. But it would be nice for them to be with me.

I know that last year they had seminars for the spouses. I actually talked to quite a few of them while waiting for a couple of my seminars to start. It seemed they really enjoyed themselves.

Mine would like to go too..but I am checking the hotels and its quite expensive... like 300-400 a night in the big hotels.

Jilleysue said:
Mine would like to go too..but I am checking the hotels and its quite expensive... like 300-400 a night in the big hotels.

Yeah, that is what I'm noticing too! YIKES!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

The conference hotels are usually like $189.

OH OK...that isn't to bad then....HMMM.
SO Conference rates
Airfare
Hotel
Spending money

Is that what we need...
Oh and of course I need a couple new outfits if I went...LOL

And remember that if you room with a couple other people, you can split the room cost.

I want my dh to go with me also but who wants to share a room with a married couple?:confused:

Yes...that would be a little weird.....:)

rebeccastt said:
Yes...that would be a little weird.....:)
I offered my director to stay with us if her husband doesn't go. Now I wonder what she's thinking LOL, but we are all friends.

PampMomof3 said:
I want my dh to go with me also but who wants to share a room with a married couple?:confused:
In a former home business life, DH and I would go to conferences and split a room with another married couple. It does have to be someone you're comfortable with, though. (And a 2-bathroom room helps)

two years ago my husband went with me and I think he had a better time then I did!!! He learned a lot and was very supportive!!! I was there with by myself, no cluster, no director, no one. it was very lonely.

heather

1. Can I bring my spouse or significant other to the conference?

Yes, Pampered Chef welcomes spouses and significant others to attend our annual conference. However, there is an additional registration fee for guests to attend.

2. Are there any workshops or sessions specifically for spouses or significant others?

While the majority of our conference is focused on our consultants and their businesses, we do offer a few sessions and workshops for guests to attend. These sessions are designed to provide information and support for those who may not be familiar with Pampered Chef or the direct sales industry.

3. Is there a limit to how many guests I can bring?

There is no limit to the number of guests you can bring to the conference. However, each guest will need to register and pay the additional registration fee.

4. Can my guest participate in the conference's meals and activities?

Yes, guests are welcome to join in on all conference meals and activities. However, some activities may have limited space and priority will be given to registered consultants.

5. Can I bring my children to the conference?

Unfortunately, due to safety and liability reasons, children are not allowed to attend the conference. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Cr8vKitchen
  • lakamper