• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can you help bring Bolt home from Afghanistan?

In summary, to order the "Bring Bolt Home!!!" set, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website and place an online order. The set includes the Quick Cooker, Ceramic Pot, Lid, Silicone Steamer Basket, and a recipe book. The Quick Cooker can be used for multiple cooking methods and is designed with safety features. To clean, simply wash the inner pot, lid, gasket, and valve with warm, soapy water.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
Here's a story that I hope touches all of you & you find it in your heart to donate & help bring Bolt home!! Even $5 helps!!

Shaun has been sent overseas to Afghanistan 3 times in the course of his military career. This last time was his longest and toughest stint. While there, he made friends with a dog that they named Bolt. Bolt lifted the spirits of all the men there, and helped Shaun through a really hard tour.

He is now trying to bring his dog from Afghanistan back to the states. With the help of some fellow Marines, Bolt is now in Kabul with the rescue agency getting his vaccinations and everything. The part he needs help on is raising enough money to actually bring him home. If you could please pass this on or donate ANY small amount, it will bring Bolt home before the nasty winter over there.

Below is the link for donations. Thank you all SO so much for helping!!!
http://nowzaddonations.chipin.com/bolt

bolt4.jpg

bolt3.jpg

bolt2.jpg

bolt.jpg

Awe, he's so cute! :D

You're just a sucker for a furry face. ;)

So true!!! LOL

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
You're just a sucker for a furry face. ;)

I am, too, but not when they are attached to four legs. :rolleyes:

1. How can I order the "Bring Bolt Home!!!" set?

To order the "Bring Bolt Home!!!" set, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website and place an online order. Simply search for the set in the search bar and add it to your cart.

2. What products are included in the "Bring Bolt Home!!!" set?

The "Bring Bolt Home!!!" set includes our popular Quick Cooker, Quick Cooker Ceramic Pot, Quick Cooker Lid, and Quick Cooker Silicone Steamer Basket. It also comes with a recipe book filled with delicious and easy meals to make in the Quick Cooker.

3. Can I use the Quick Cooker for other types of cooking?

Yes, the Quick Cooker can be used for a variety of cooking methods, such as pressure cooking, slow cooking, sautéing, and steaming. It is a versatile tool that can help you make a wide range of meals in a fraction of the time.

4. Is the Quick Cooker safe to use?

Yes, the Quick Cooker is safe to use as long as you follow the instructions and safety guidelines provided. It is designed with multiple safety features, including a locking lid and automatic pressure release valve, to ensure safe and easy cooking.

5. How do I clean the Quick Cooker?

To clean the Quick Cooker, simply remove the inner pot and wash it with warm, soapy water. The lid, silicone gasket, and steam release valve can also be washed with warm, soapy water. To remove any stubborn stains or odors, you can use a mixture of baking soda and water. Do not put the Quick Cooker base in the dishwasher.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
Replies
Views
chefmeg