• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Special Products: Gift Ideas for Bringing a Friend + Fun Games!"

In summary, for those who bring a friend to the party, a gift set of top-selling products or a discount on their next purchase can be given. For games, a product trivia game or a "guess the ingredient" game using our seasonings can be played.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
What does everyone give as a gift to those people who bring a friend? Anything special for HWC? I'm really focusing on HWC, urging everyone to buy these special products. I don't usually do this but I have two parties in May where the hosts( both in direct sales) have asked me to do this as well as play games. Its not my usual style to play games but I am trying to comply. I'm looking for simple ideas. Thanks

Old SB, Twixits, citrus peelers...that kind of thing. I put it all in the small bamboo bowl, and let them choose.

Becky!!!! I love that idea. Thanks for always sharing such gems of wisdom!

I let the guest & the friend choose a gift out of the SS 8qt bowl. They can choose a citrus peeler, twixit clip, nylon pan scraper or recipe card. I give an older SB as the door prize.

Hi there! I completely understand wanting to give a special gift to those who bring a friend to your parties. It's a great way to show your appreciation and encourage others to bring their friends as well. For HWC, I would suggest giving a small gift set of some of our top-selling products. This could include a mini kitchen gadget, a recipe card featuring HWC products, and a small sample of one of our popular seasonings or sauces. Another idea could be to offer a discount on their next purchase if they bring a friend to their next party. As for games, keeping it simple is always a good idea. You could do a product trivia game where guests have to answer questions about our products or a "guess the ingredient" game using our seasonings. I hope these ideas help and good luck with your parties in May!

What is a "Bring a Friend Gift"?

A "Bring a Friend Gift" is a special offer from Pampered Chef where you can bring a friend to a cooking party or event and receive a free gift as a thank you for sharing the experience.

How do I qualify for a "Bring a Friend Gift"?

To qualify for a "Bring a Friend Gift," you must be invited to a Pampered Chef cooking party or event and bring a friend who has not attended a Pampered Chef event in the past 12 months.

What types of gifts are included in the "Bring a Friend Gift" offer?

The "Bring a Friend Gift" offer varies depending on the current promotions, but it typically includes free products or discounts on future purchases.

Can I bring more than one friend and receive multiple gifts?

Unfortunately, the "Bring a Friend Gift" offer is limited to one gift per person, even if you bring multiple friends to the cooking party or event.

Do I need to RSVP to the cooking party or event to receive the "Bring a Friend Gift"?

Yes, you must RSVP to the cooking party or event and indicate that you will be bringing a friend in order to qualify for the "Bring a Friend Gift" offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
JAE
  • candiejayne
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PCgo2girl
  • emmabelle47