• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What types of gifts can you receive for bringing a friend to a show?

In summary, the "Bring a Friend & Get a Gift" promotion from Pampered Chef allows you to earn a free gift by inviting a friend to a Pampered Chef party or event. To participate, simply bring a friend and let your consultant know. The free gift may vary and there is no limit to the number of friends you can bring to earn gifts. You will receive your free gift at the party or event, or arrangements will be made for you to receive it at a later time if you are unable to attend.
Stephanie S
I have read in many of your posts about if you incent someone to bring a friend to a show, they'll get a gift. I'm curious, what types of gifts are you giving people for bringing a friend?

I do basic door prizes gifts... season's best, seasoning packets, etc. It doesn't have to be anything big.

Thanks for the suggestion. It makes a good incentive for someone to bring another buying customer.

Other Options for "No" Giveaway SuppliesJust an idea if you don't have anything other than the Season's Best and you need 'gifts'- offer a $-- off coupon when they place an order through you (just short their payment by amount) I used this in April when a girl brought 2 outside orders and 5 friends to a show (which resulted in enough for her own, but she was a guest!) I felt her effort was worth $10 off her NEXT order! I've also done a coupon for a "free" dessert for her family with at least one day notice (the 10 minute cake!) and got a show out of the fact I actually showed up with the cake. It's nice to use PC's stuff to give out, but my supply order didn't show up in time....

Good luck!

Great Idea!!Carol,
I did get a supply order in time for my shows this month, but I have to tell you you're ideas are great and very unique. I think I might use the free dessert one for my next show. At my last show I did offer a prize for anyone who brought a friend, but I think for the next one I may offer the free dessert for anyone who books a show. Thanks so much.

Thank You again,
Debbie

1. What is the "Bring a Friend & Get a Gift" promotion?

The "Bring a Friend & Get a Gift" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where you can earn a free gift by inviting a friend to a Pampered Chef party or event.

2. How do I participate in the "Bring a Friend & Get a Gift" promotion?

To participate, simply invite a friend to a Pampered Chef party or event and have them attend with you. Be sure to let your consultant know that you are bringing a friend so they can make note of it.

3. What type of free gift can I receive through this promotion?

The free gift you can receive may vary depending on the current promotion. It could be a product from our catalog, a discount on your next purchase, or a special bonus item.

4. Is there a limit to how many friends I can bring to earn gifts?

No, there is no limit to the number of friends you can bring and the number of gifts you can earn. The more friends you bring, the more gifts you can receive!

5. When will I receive my free gift for participating in the promotion?

Your free gift will be given to you at the party or event where you brought your friend. If you are unable to attend, your consultant will make arrangements for you to receive your gift at a later time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LibrarianChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
strtngnw
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jamie Gaffney
  • Products and Tips
Replies