• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Bridal Registry Wish List Labels?

In summary, Deb created a wish list for her guests that they can take home with them. She used labels and a gold tree to make her wish list look decorative and personalized.
AlowayFamily
Gold Member
Hello, I have a bridal shower tomorrow :rolleyes: and I want to give the Bride and Groom wedding registry wish list to all of the guests so they can look at what they have asked for. Does anyone have a document they use they can share? I have copied the items from my registry website, but I want to make the list a bit more exciting than just a bunch of items listed.

I appreciate any help you can give!!

If you have the time, cut out pix of each item them want, along with the price, and post them on a board. People can choose the items they want to purchase. They can then be inserted into little boxes or bags for the bride to open.

each item "they" want. Sorry.

I have already that done. I have laminated index size cards with each registry item and they will select those and give them to me when they check out. I'm planning to tape sticks to each card and insert them in floral foam and place the foam in a basket. Hopefully the overall effect will look like a registry bouquet. I found the idea (and a picture of it) here!

I just wanted to give them a list they can look at before they sort through the cards. I was trying to make it a little easier for the guests.

I think you have done a lot already with the bouqet. I wouldn't worry about a making the list special.

It certainly was a lot of work! Thanks for the kudos. I will play with the list I have on my Word document now and see what I can do with it.

I wouldn't worry about doing anything else! Sounds like you have it covered. I use an photo umbrella (I'll post pictures later) with flowers in the bride's colors on it. Then I arrange the products she picked around it on the table so the guests can actually see what products she has picked. And yes, if it's on her wish list, I do bring it to the show!

Well, I went ahead and created the wish list for each guest to have. I think it looks okay.

Attachments

• Wedding registry wish list.doc
    473 KB · Views: 700
That looks really nice! I've always done the Pic's laminated for them to choose from. The list I've made in Excel and sorted by price w/the item number so if they have a price range they want to stay in they know what item to pick when them come up to choose.

Did you cut and paste the list from the bridal registry or make the list up yourself? I have a bridal shower on the 25th and I may do the list your way instead of my old way!

Thanks!

Wow Nancy, that looks great.

If this list is from her registry, then you could print that off. I figured out today that you can go to print preview from your browser and then enlarge the list so the picutres aren't so small. Then click print and you have your list. The only thing is the front page has the registry webpage info, but that would save time for those that don't have time to do one for each of their shows. That works "if" the bride is registered, so get her registered before the show, then you can print off her list.
For my show tomorrow I have printed off the labels that some other talented cheffer has put together and put them on index cards, cut them out, punched a hole in the top and hung on a gold tree using twist ties. I did this last year for a shower. It looks decorative too
Deb

Here is a picture of the tree. It's prettier in person, but the idea works.
Deb:)

Attachments

• Gift Tree.doc
    1 MB · Views: 589
zmom58 said:
If this list is from her registry, then you could print that off. I figured out today that you can go to print preview from your browser and then enlarge the list so the picutres aren't so small. Then click print and you have your list. The only thing is the front page has the registry webpage info, but that would save time for those that don't have time to do one for each of their shows. That works "if" the bride is registered, so get her registered before the show, then you can print off her list.
For my show tomorrow I have printed off the labels that some other talented cheffer has put together and put them on index cards, cut them out, punched a hole in the top and hung on a gold tree using twist ties. I did this last year for a shower. It looks decorative too
Deb

where did you get the labelts?

What is a Bride's Wish List Document?

A Bride's Wish List Document is a tool provided by Pampered Chef that allows brides-to-be to create a list of desired kitchen and cooking products that they can share with friends and family as a registry for their wedding.

How do I access the Bride's Wish List Document?

You can access the Bride's Wish List Document by creating a Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Wish List" tab. From there, you can start creating your list and sharing it with others.

Can I add products from other brands to my Bride's Wish List Document?

No, the Bride's Wish List Document is specifically for Pampered Chef products. However, you can add products from other brands to your wish list on the Pampered Chef website by clicking on the "Add to Wish List" button on the product page.

Can I make changes to my Bride's Wish List Document after it has been shared?

Yes, you can make changes to your Bride's Wish List Document at any time. Simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and make the desired changes. The updated list will automatically be reflected for those who have access to it.

Is there a limit to the number of products I can add to my Bride's Wish List Document?

No, there is no limit to the number of products you can add to your Bride's Wish List Document. However, we recommend keeping your list manageable and only adding items that you truly desire.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
straitfan
  • jbarnhill
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
phyllisc121
  • darlinclem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies