• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Show Want List: Streamlining Your Bride-to-Be's Wedding Tools and Gifts

In summary, this bridal shower show idea is a great way to keep the guest list organized and to make sure the bride knows what she wants.
DebPC
Staff member
I just did a very successful bridal show. The bride to be had a ton of tools she wanted. Her mom took a couple of catalogs and cut out all the pics and descriptions of all the items and put them each on a half piece of paper. We had them scattered around the guests. After the demo they could look at the sheets, sign their name to the sheet or sheets and bring them to me with their order. At the end i left them with the bride to be so she could use them as a reference for her thank yous. Nice and easy!

thats a good one!Awsome! that is a great idea, I will use that in my bridal show comming up! thanks
Emily :eek:

I have actually modified this now and use 3x5 or 4x6 inch index cards. When they bring me the card/s with their order I have them sign the back of the card and still give them all to the bride to be after- for her thank you notes.
Work'in great!

So, Deb, do you have to make up these cards for every bridal show? I wonder if there is a way to do this, because it is easy and a great idea, but I don't want to have to make up new cards every time??

Card IdeaI would make up the cards as Deb mentioned. Then have them laminated.

People can then take the card to you when they are placing their order, and you can reuse them.

It wouldn't take much for the consultant to write down who bought what for the bride as she is taking orders. That way the bride has that reference as well, and you don't have to spend so much time and money making up the cards.

I had a bridal shower show last month and I used pretty doilies to write all of the products on from her wish list and it worked the same for guests to see what she wanted and make the purchases. Just another idea. ;)

What is a "Bride to Be Want List Tip"?

A "Bride to Be Want List Tip" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows a bride-to-be to create a wish list of kitchen and cooking items she would like to receive as wedding gifts.

How do I create a "Bride to Be Want List Tip"?

To create a "Bride to Be Want List Tip," simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Bride to Be" tab. From there, you can follow the prompts to create your personal wish list.

Can I share my "Bride to Be Want List Tip" with others?

Yes, you can easily share your "Bride to Be Want List Tip" with family and friends by sending them the link to your list. They will then be able to view and purchase items from your list.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to create a "Bride to Be Want List Tip"?

No, anyone can create a "Bride to Be Want List Tip" on the Pampered Chef website. It is a free and convenient tool for anyone planning a wedding.

Can I add items to my "Bride to Be Want List Tip" from other websites?

Yes, you can add items from other websites to your "Bride to Be Want List Tip" by using the "Add to List" button on the Pampered Chef website. This allows you to include items from other stores or brands on your list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheftracyp
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • Intrepid_Chef