• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bride to Be Party Cake for a Fall Wedding Celebration

In summary, the recipe for the Bride to Be Party Cake is found in the Celebrations Cookbook on page 112. You need to make TWO of the cakes in the batter bowl (only bake one at a time). After they cool, trim the humps off of the bottom. Then cut and inch or so off of one of them and put it on your serving plate. Spread a little icing on top of it to help the other cake stick. Then just set your second cake on top of it and ice!
deb313
Hello I was wondering if anyone had the Bride to Be Party Cake. I have a party to go to next Friday for a good friend of mine. She is getting married in Oct. and I thought that this would be a great dessert. Thanks! Deb + 2

all you do you prepare the cake mix of your choice in the classic batter bowl.
you then stick it in the oven just as the cake mix directs you. When it is completely cooked, flip it upside down on the plate you are going to display/serve it on, cover the cake with white frosting (I use ready-to-use pure white rolled fondant that can be found in the wedding section of wal-mart by the fabrics) and stick the barbie doll (without any clothes) in the middle of the cake. use your easy accent decorator to create the top of her dress and decorate with flowers or whatever you choose. you can also use tulle to create a veil for her. Also, in the wedding section of wal-mart the have barbie dolls specifically for this that have a stick insted of legs so it helps keep the doll in place and the cake together. If you have any questions or need help, you can e-mail me or my number is posted on my website.
Lauren
www.pamperedchef.biz/lauren
[email protected]

The recipe is also found in the celebrations cookbook on page 112....i looked it up on consultants corner in the recipe search

The recipe in the Celebrations Cookbook says that you need to make TWO of the cakes in the batter bowl (only bake one at a time). One of the cakes you will only use the bottom inch or so because if you don't, the bride will look a little short. Just bake your two cakes. After they cool, trim the humps off of the bottom. Then cut and inch or so off of one of them and put it on your serving plate. Spread a little icing on top of it to help the other cake stick. Then just set your second cake on top of it and ice! I've only made one and I did it this way. It may still look fine if you only use one cake mix, but not sure since I haven't tried it.

i made a doll cake for my daughters 1st birthday and yes you do wanti made a doll cake for my daughters 1st birthday and yes you do want to make sure there is that 2nd layer on the cake cause if you dont it looks kind of funny, i didnt do it and 3 hrs before the party i was running to the store to get a second cake mix and throwing it in the freezer so i could frost it, but if you dont want to do the 2nd cake in the batter bowl just make 2 round cakes and use one the decorate the 2nd however you like

Thanks:) Thank you so much for all of your wonderful idea's. I am sure that I should to the 2nd layer though. My mother made one of these cakes when I was a little girl. And I can't wait to have one of my own. Also, if you have boys like I do. Another great idea is to use the cake as a volcano for the boys. And decorate it like you would a volcano, and use strawberry jam as the lava. Maybe this could help thoes of you who have boys like I do. Thanks again

you can also do footballs with this cake recipe for boys....and for those of you who may help plan a bachelor party, well, let's just say "hooters" can be made...the small batter bowl will do a B-Cup, lrg, a C-Cup and the new prep bowl will do A-Cups! Lol...I just got that one from my last cluster meeting:) enjoy everyone!

What is a Bride to Be Party Cake?

A Bride to Be Party Cake is a festive dessert that is perfect for bridal showers, bachelorette parties, or any other pre-wedding celebration. It is typically a tiered cake decorated with fun and elegant designs, often incorporating the bride's wedding colors or theme.

How do I order a Bride to Be Party Cake?

You can order a Bride to Be Party Cake through a Pampered Chef consultant. They will work with you to customize the cake to your preferences and handle all the details of the order. You can also browse our catalog or website for inspiration and then contact a consultant to place your order.

Can I request specific flavors for my Bride to Be Party Cake?

Yes, our cakes can be made in a variety of flavors to suit your taste. Some popular options include vanilla, chocolate, red velvet, and lemon. Our consultants can also work with you to create a custom flavor if desired.

How far in advance should I order a Bride to Be Party Cake?

We recommend placing your order at least 2 weeks in advance to allow enough time for customization and delivery. However, we understand that things can come up last minute, so our consultants will do their best to accommodate rush orders.

Can I have a Bride to Be Party Cake delivered to a specific location?

Yes, our consultants can arrange for the cake to be delivered to a specific location. Just let them know the details when placing your order. Please note that additional fees may apply for delivery services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sburnside
  • Cooking with Nicole
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Cooking with Nicole
  • cookingwithdot
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies