• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bride Registry Info: How to Set Up a Bridal Shower Without the Bride's Address

In summary, the bride's registration information is not available to the consultant. The bride may have chosen not to have her consultant contact her, or the information may not be available to the consultant.
BeckyC5830
I'm in process my first Bridal Shower the end of August. I went to set up the shower on my personal website and realized I didn't have the bride's address to complete the set-up. I went into Consultants Corner, Managing My Business and into Wedding Showers -- just the bride and grooms name and the wedding date is listed, plus their items on the registry. Do we as consultants get more info off the registry than that? I just assumed :confused: that their address would be there. Is there another place to look for it? The bride is so busy that I hate to call her with another question, especially because I dropped the ball on this detail!

If you know the bride is registered somewhere else, like Macy's, you can look her name up and get the address to ship from there. I once lost the groom's name which I needed to set up my registry. I just went to Target and found they were registered there, and got the groom's name. Target didn't show the address though. Otherwise, can you get a hold of a family member you could ask? or her maid of honor?

Just thought I'd share what I found out after digging.... After reading through the Wedding Registry tutorial the Bride indicated she didn't want to be contacted by a consultant when she initially registered. When the couple indicates that the Bride and Groom's name is in light gray and not accessible to the consultant. Although we can go and check out what is on her registry, we can not update it at all or see any of the profile information. According to the tutorial the Bride can go in and check off that a consultant can contact her or not contact her.

What I think happened with my Bride is that we had talked about setting up the registry beforehand and thus she thought it wasn't necessary for me to contact her after she set it up as long as we had already talked.

The registry is very unclear with that option -- it says: "We can have your Consultant Contact you, if you wish. Or, if you don't want to be contacted, you can call us directly at (Solution Center)....

Would you like your Consultant to contact you? (more information link)

Yes! Please have my Consultant Contact me about my Registry.

No, thank you. I would prefer not to be contacted at this time."

just sounds like the couple would not be contacted by a consultant initially -- not indicating that the consultant would not be able to access the registry at all. PC could have better wording. Of course, I don't know what is spelled out in the link after the initial question and if the Bride read it.

I've emailed the Bride and asked her to go in and change her preference if she so wishes. If she chooses not too, it will be a lot of work for her after her Bridal Shower to update the Registry -- which I gently explained.

I would definitely email HO too, Tech Support won't know that the wording isn't good if you don't tell them. I've experienced similar issues with Individual Orders online. I was helping a friend place an order online, and she clicked the button not to share info while I was standing right next to her! The wording makes it seem like the info goes to HO to be shared with some random consultant.

Hi there! Congratulations on hosting your first bridal shower! I'm sure it will be a wonderful and memorable event. In regards to your question about obtaining the bride's address, unfortunately, the registry on Consultants Corner only lists the bride and groom's names and wedding date. However, you can try reaching out to the bride's maid of honor or another close family member or friend who may have the address. If that is not an option, you can always reach out to the bride and apologize for the inconvenience, explaining that you need her address to complete the set-up on your personal website. I'm sure she will understand and be happy to provide the information. Best of luck with the shower! Let me know if you need any other assistance. :)

What is the process for creating a registry with Pampered Chef?

To create a registry with Pampered Chef, simply go to our website and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can browse our products and add them to your registry. You can also choose to have a consultant assist you in creating your registry.

Can I add items from other stores to my Pampered Chef registry?

Yes, you can add items from other stores to your Pampered Chef registry using our Universal Registry tool. This allows you to add items from any website to your registry, making it easy for your guests to find and purchase the items you want.

How do I share my registry with my guests?

Once you have created your registry, you can easily share it with your guests by clicking on the "Share" button. This will give you the option to share your registry through email, social media, or by copying the link to your registry and sharing it however you choose.

Can I make changes to my registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can make changes to your registry at any time. Simply log in to your account and click on the "Manage Registry" tab. From there, you can add or remove items, as well as update any information or preferences.

What happens to my registry after my wedding?

Your registry will remain active for a period of time after your wedding, giving your guests the opportunity to purchase any remaining items. After that, any remaining items on your registry will be available for you to purchase at a discount. You can also choose to close your registry at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• darlinclem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
darlinclem
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies