• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to do when the bride and groom are out of state for a bridal shower?

In summary, Jen suggests doing a typical bridal shower for the cousin and fiance, but putting all of the gifts under the name of the groom as guest and all of the host benefits under the name of the bride as host. She also suggests waiting to submit the order until she knows the couple will be back in the state, and getting outside orders if guests are not invited.
cookn' katie
I am doing a bridal shower the end of May for my husband's cousin and fiance. They live in Washington and the shower and entire guest list lives in Iowa. They don't want to ship everything at their own cost to Washington and I don't want to have 2 different address to ship to. What do you guys do when this happens?

Two shows? One to each address?

What if the guests used old catalogs and cut out pictures of what they were ordering for the bride and groom? They could wrap the pictures so the couple would have something to open and you could just have the real item shipped directly to Washington...that way the giver gets to see how the couple reacts to their gift without the added hassle of trying to get the real gifts back home then....(I hope this makes sense!):confused::confused:
Just a thought!
Jen

Are you doing a typical shower for them? They will be there? You put all of the gifts under his name as guest and all of the host benefits under her name as host and have them directly shipped to their home. It's a little more expensive, but VERY reasonable. The ONLY downside is if the guests purchase $60 worth of product WITH the gift with the couple. They wouldn't get the free product. Small price to pay to get the stuff off safely. I did this with my niece. She lives in Hawaii and it was great for her to know that it would arrive safely. I just made sure to wait to submit the order until I knew that she'd be back home.

Oh..and the rest of the order will go to the host to distribute to the rest of the guests. Remember to encourage them to get outside orders. Doesn't matter if they are invited. It's a catalog show to them!!

I've done this before and done exactly what Jules is saying. It worked well.

I have done one and that is exactly what I did...two shows. One for bride & groom so items go directly to them and another for those who live locally for their items. It worked out great!

The problem with doing it as two shows is that the host benefits are seriously cut. I put the gifts under the bride or groom's name, with direct shipping. (I pay for the shipping. That's my gift to the bride and groom.) I put the host of the shower as the host of the party. Guests' personal orders are shipped to the host's home. I put the bride as the co-host. This allows the host of the shower to get a discount and PHD. All of the free products can go to the bride as co-host. Her products can be shipped directly to her. (Again, the shipping charge is part of my gift.)

My director has done this also Rae...or something similar to make it all work out. I've not had to do it yet, but this description is great, it's the first time I've had it explained where I "get it". Thanks! I have 3-4 of them coming so this is good mojo for me:thumbup:

My pleasure. I hope they're all tremendously successful.

1. How can I order a Pampered Chef gift for a bride and groom who live out of state?

You can easily order a Pampered Chef gift for a bride and groom out of state by visiting our website and selecting the "ship to a different address" option during checkout. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance with placing the order.

2. Can I include a personalized message with my Pampered Chef gift for an out of state bride and groom?

Yes, you can include a personalized message with your Pampered Chef gift for an out of state bride and groom. During the checkout process, you will have the option to add a gift message that will be included with the gift.

3. Is there a way to track the delivery of my Pampered Chef gift for an out of state bride and groom?

Yes, you can track the delivery of your Pampered Chef gift for an out of state bride and groom by logging into your account on our website and viewing the order status. You will also receive a tracking number via email once the gift has been shipped.

4. Can I send a Pampered Chef gift directly to the bride and groom's out of state address?

Yes, you can send a Pampered Chef gift directly to the bride and groom's out of state address by selecting the "ship to a different address" option during checkout. This will ensure that the gift is delivered directly to the recipient's address.

5. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef gifts sent to out of state recipients?

Our return policy for Pampered Chef gifts sent to out of state recipients is the same as our regular return policy. If the recipient is not satisfied with the gift, they can contact our customer service team to initiate a return or exchange within 30 days of delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • family4dinner
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
family4dinner
  • junkfortara
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies