• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Fun at Bridal Wars: Vendor Challenges and Prizes!

In summary, the local event planner is organizing a wedding-themed competition in December. The event will have challenges such as decorating cookies, setting a table, and cooking a meal. The organizer is looking for vendors to participate and is asking for ideas for challenges.
kcmckay
Gold Member
Ok in December I participated in this event a local event planner organizes for my friend who's wedding I'm in. Basically teams of 3 compete in several challenges for wedding related prizes. It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed it.

She also had a few vendors with tables there as well. It was too crazy at event, though I tried to get her attention to hand her a catalog and bridal registry brochure. So I emailed her as I was the email contact for even anyhow.

She sent an email a few months ago on feed back on the wars and the idea of vendors doing mini challenges at tables. I responded of course that I love the idea and that I'd love to participate as a vendor.

Today she sent out an email for date etc and I said that my bride is set with everything and not interested in participating but I'd love to be a vendor with Pampered Chef. She finally responded she'd love me and the challenge question.

So that's where I'm at. I need to tap into the creative minds here to help me brainstorm some challenge ideas. The event is June 8th so I have some time but want to have an idea sooner so I can run them by the organizer.

Hmmm... The first thing that comes to mind is cupcake decorating, have the EAD and the Decorator Bottles. Or you could do a table setting challenge, feature the new SA. Or you could print up a sheet with pictures of common tools, and ask brides to identify them.

Put several products in brown paper bags and have the brides "feel" them and guess what they might be. I did this at a shower and all the guests LOVED it!

Are you able to do something with food? Or will that break health code rules? You could have a few of our different rubs/seasonings where they smell it and try to identify what it is if they can't eat anything, or make up dips to try (or use our sauces) if they can. Or you could have them look at a tool and write down all the uses they can think of for it during a limited amount of time, and the bride with the most ideas wins.

A variation of that would be to display a number of tools on the bamboo serving tray or the SA server that they can look at for 1 minute, then hide it and see how many products they remember seeing. What I might do is a variation of this with the DBC and 12 inch skillet, telling them all the recipes (or showing them the recipes from the Weekday dinners and cookbooks) they can do in either one, then have them write down how many they remembered. This will generate interest in owning that item and you could have the recipe cards as the mini-prize.

I think it depends on the numbers of competitors. If you have 3 groups, you can do more elaborate things (like see who can assemble the best trifle the fastest) ~ but you wouldn't want to do that if you have 50 teams competing.

1. What are Bridal Wars Challenges and how do they work?

Bridal Wars Challenges are fun and interactive events where teams of brides-to-be and their friends compete in various challenges to win prizes. The challenges are designed to test their teamwork, communication, and problem-solving skills. Each challenge has a time limit, and the team with the most points at the end wins.

2. What kind of challenges can we expect at Bridal Wars?

The challenges at Bridal Wars can vary, but they typically involve physical and mental tasks such as obstacle courses, trivia games, and cooking challenges. Some challenges may also involve using Pampered Chef products to complete a task.

3. Can we choose our own teams for Bridal Wars?

Yes, you can choose your own team for Bridal Wars. Teams can consist of the bride-to-be and her friends, family, or bridesmaids. Each team can have a maximum of 5 members.

4. Is there a cost to participate in Bridal Wars?

Yes, there is a registration fee for each team to participate in Bridal Wars. The fee may vary depending on the location and event. However, the registration fee typically includes access to all challenges, a swag bag, and a chance to win prizes.

5. Can we bring our own food and drinks to Bridal Wars?

No, outside food and drinks are not allowed at Bridal Wars. However, light refreshments may be provided during the event. You can also purchase food and drinks from the designated vendors at the venue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hmolah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefJami83
  • Pampered_Marcia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies