• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Throw a Memorable Bridal Shower: 200+ Guests & No Prep!

In summary, for a bridal shower with over 200 guests, it is recommended to focus on showcasing new products and specials, have the bride's wish list visible, have plenty of tools for guests to try, and encourage bookings. It is also suggested to have additional consultants present to help with orders and to mention the possibility of the bride becoming a consultant. If the bride is not registered or has a wish list, it is appropriate to mention the availability of products for purchase at the shower. Holding the shower at a smaller location with a demo is also an option.
apamperedone
I'm doing a bridal shower for a girl I work with on 03/31/07. She is expecting 200+ people between her family, his family and all the friends of the two of them. We are going to do dips and a couple of recipes ahead of time, but she doesn't want me to prepare anything durng the shower. What else should I do to make this a great shower for her?

Holy cow!! Is that a normal size for a shower???

No it is not a normal size for a bridal shower. She is holding it at her church and wants to do it all in 1 show instead of a bunch of smaller shows.

This is a tough oneI would concentrate on what is new with PC. I would also share the "Well-Stocked Kitchen" info. I would assume she made out a registry or list of what she wanted. I would definitely show the next couple of host specials. I had a theme called 'Ladies Night' that kind of followed this idea. Where everything was prepared ahead of time and you just shared tips and talked about the new products.

Wish listMake sure you have her wish list handy for all to see!! You can do index cards on a cork board or a binder with index cards that include everything on her wish list.
Have plenty of tools on hand for them to see and touch. And bring a caculator and a smile!!!

That's incredible. LEt us know how it turns out. Encourage them to buy for themselves and just to star the items for the bride. That way you can keep track of what they are getting her.

Dont' forget plenty of business cards and your calendar. I smell lots of BOOKINGS!!!

Debbie :D

DebbieSAChef said:
Dont' forget plenty of business cards and your calendar. I smell lots of BOOKINGS!!!

Ohh! I would maybe offer an additional $10 off of the host special for the bride at their party if they book!

You might want to have some limes and potatoes and garbage cans for people to try out the products. Maybe space them out at little tables around the room and have them grouped by kid of product - like hand-tools, adult legos (SA), etc. Also, have other consultants work this with you. Let them have some of the bookings as a thank-you. You don't want to be stuck adding up orders the whole time and not be able to mingle with the guests to help them spend their money as well as get bookings. Also, I would take some time to do a spiel about how this works and that there is also a registry and how bookings can help the bride - does she want to become a consultant?HTH

Similar situationI am in a similar situation but the bride does not know about the shower so she is not registered nor does she have a wish list. My Dilema- Does any one know what would be appropriate to say in the invite>

I have " We will be having Pampered Chef and Partylite on hand for gift ordering."

Does that sound tacky?

HOLY MOLY!! I thought my sister's 40 people showers were big! (she's having 3...excessive much?) That is just insane! That's THE WEDDING! You are going to be ROLLING IN DOUGH!! I can't even imagine that show total! Dollar signs are flashing in my eyes, and I really only do this for the fun and not the money!!

KirstenAnne said:
I am in a similar situation but the bride does not know about the shower so she is not registered nor does she have a wish list. My Dilema- Does any one know what would be appropriate to say in the invite>

I have " We will be having Pampered Chef and Partylite on hand for gift ordering."

Does that sound tacky?

I don't think that sounds tacky. Here are some more suggestions:

Come join us for a surprise bridal shower for xxxxxxx! For your convenience The Pampered Chef and Partylite will be demonstrating products for you to purchase for the bride and for yourself. Every purchase will increase the bride's FREE product shopping spree! Don't be late, prize drawings will be held throughout the bridal show!

Or something like that. I hope you find something you like and that works for you. Hope it's successful!

ThanksThanks Debbie! The mother of the bride already has invites but I think I can fit that on a business card I was going to put in with it. Thank you again!

Bridal ShowI just did one last weekend. It was in my home(host had a small home). I did do a demo, but you don't have to. Since there will be so many people there, why don't you set up a small demo place and show people how to do some cool tricks with the knives or do some garnishing demos. People love those. I would definitely show the newer items. I would also have the bride in a special area and set up a specific schedule where at some point you will get everyone's attention, introduce the bride, have her introduce her family, bridesmaids and others. After that, you could do your little presentation since you have everyone's attention. The most important thing is to make the bride feel special! Make sure you get an apron and have everyone sign it!
I also did a cake in the batter bowl and decorated it with strawberries..it was very shower friendly!
What I also did was cut out the things she had on her wish list with the prices and attach them to postcards which I then put up on a poster board decorated with her color scheme. The guests were then able to view each item and choose the ones they wanted to give her. It worked out very well and lots of people also ordered for themselves. With 200 guests, you can almost cover the whole catalog! Good luck!

1. What is the best way to invite 200+ guests to a bridal shower without spending a lot of time on prep work?

The best way to invite a large number of guests to a bridal shower without spending a lot of time on prep work is to utilize online invitation platforms. This allows you to easily send invitations to a large number of guests at once without having to worry about creating physical invitations or keeping track of RSVPs.

2. How can I make sure the bride feels special at a big bridal shower with so many guests?

To make sure the bride feels special at a big bridal shower, consider creating a designated area for her to sit and open gifts. You can also have guests write down their well wishes for the bride and compile them into a keepsake book for her. Additionally, make sure to involve the bride in the planning process and ask for her input on details such as decorations and food.

3. What are some easy and crowd-pleasing menu ideas for a large bridal shower?

Some easy and crowd-pleasing menu ideas for a large bridal shower include setting up a build-your-own taco bar, serving a variety of finger foods and appetizers, or having a potluck-style meal where guests can bring their favorite dishes to share. Another option is to have a caterer handle the food for you, which can save time and stress.

4. How can I keep 200+ guests entertained at a bridal shower?

To keep 200+ guests entertained at a bridal shower, consider incorporating interactive elements such as a photo booth with props, a DIY mimosa bar, or a game of bridal shower bingo. You can also hire a DJ or live band to provide music and dancing, or have a designated area for guests to socialize and catch up with each other.

5. What are some unique favor ideas for a large bridal shower?

Some unique favor ideas for a large bridal shower include personalized candles, succulents or potted plants, or mini bottles of champagne or wine. Other options include custom cookies or chocolates, small gift baskets with spa or self-care items, or donation cards to a charity of the bride's choice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Meigs
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
Replies