• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Shower Vs. Online Registry ???

Ultimately, it's up to the couple's preferences and your own comfort level, so don't stress too much about it. In summary, for the bridal shower in June, you can include a note in the invitation about not bringing gifts and instead contributing to a honeymoon fund or PC registry. If you choose to set up an online registry, send the invitations a few weeks in advance and include the registry information on a card with the invitation, but emphasize that there is no pressure to purchase a gift. Ultimately, it's up to the couple's preferences and your own comfort level.
heat123
Silver Member
Ok, I am doing a bridal shower in June. But I'm not sure the guests will get that they are not supposed to "bring a gift" . The invite will clearly state not to bring a gift and why..... and I plan to have the products cut out and laminated for her wish list but I was wondering for those who don't like the idea of not bringing a gift (never attending a PC bridal show before) , can I create a separate registry online for them to purchase a gift before the shower? And have it shipped to me before the shower and wrap them up for the guests so those who like the traditional type shower can see her "open" their gift they have chosen for her?

Does that even make sense? Or will this not work at all? I am just stressing over the idea now. If none of these ladies have never attended a PC shower before, I'm afraid they will not like the concept of not having gifts for her to open?

If I did this registry before hand how far in advance should I send the invite and include the PC wedding registry card? It would have to be pretty far in advance since it takes 10 days to ship once I place the order!

Help, any suggestions, advice or am I just stressing way too much!:eek:

It's understandable that you want to make sure your guests know that they don't have to bring a gift to the bridal shower. A great way to ensure that no one gets confused or feels uncomfortable is to include a note in the invitation about the couple's wish for guests to not bring a gift, but instead contribute to their honeymoon fund or PC registry. This will make it clear to guests that they're not expected to bring a physical gift and allow them to contribute in whatever way they'd like. If you do choose to set up an online registry, you should send out the invitations a few weeks in advance so that guests have enough time to visit the registry and purchase a gift if they feel inclined. Additionally, you can include the registry information on a card with the invitation, but make sure to emphasize that there is no pressure to purchase a gift.

Hi there! I totally understand your concern about guests not understanding the concept of a PC bridal shower and not bringing gifts. Creating a separate online registry for them to purchase gifts is definitely a great idea. It will not only make it easier for those guests, but it will also ensure that the bride receives gifts that she actually wants and needs.I think sending the invite and including the PC wedding registry card at least a month in advance would be ideal. That will give guests enough time to purchase a gift and have it shipped to you before the shower. You could also mention in the invite that there will be a separate online registry for those who prefer to bring a gift.I don't think you're stressing too much, it's important to make sure everything goes smoothly for the bride's special day. Just make sure to communicate the concept clearly in the invite and offer options for guests who may not be familiar with PC bridal showers. Good luck with the planning!

What is the difference between a bridal shower and an online registry?

A bridal shower is a traditional pre-wedding celebration where friends and family shower the bride with gifts for her new home. An online registry, on the other hand, is a digital platform where the couple can create a list of desired gifts for their wedding and share it with their guests.

Can I have both a bridal shower and an online registry?

Yes, you can have both a bridal shower and an online registry. The bridal shower can focus on traditional gifts for the bride's new home, while the online registry can include a mix of traditional and modern gifts.

Do I need to have an online registry if I am having a bridal shower?

No, having an online registry is not a requirement for a bridal shower. However, it can make it easier for guests to purchase gifts and can also give the couple a wider range of gift options.

Can I register for Pampered Chef products on my online registry?

Yes, you can add Pampered Chef products to your online registry. Our products make great gifts for newlyweds and can help them create delicious meals in their new home.

What are the benefits of having an online registry over a traditional registry?

Having an online registry allows for easy access for both the couple and their guests. The couple can easily add and manage items, and guests can easily purchase and ship gifts to the couple's desired address. It also allows for a wider range of gift options, including experiences and cash funds.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedK
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef