• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Expert Tips for Hosting a Pampered Bride Bridal Shower

C
chefjules
I'm doing a Pampered Bride show this weekend. I've got plenty of ideas for games, food, etc. But what I really need to know is how to start my show. Do I plan a show like normal or is there some other "script" you use? I'm not sure how I'm going to promote my products with it being just a bridal shower. Any suggestions?

bridal show
chefjules said:
I'm doing a Pampered Bride show this weekend. I've got plenty of ideas for games, food, etc. But what I really need to know is how to start my show. Do I plan a show like normal or is there some other "script" you use? I'm not sure how I'm going to promote my products with it being just a bridal shower. Any suggestions?
Start by telling the guests that they have been invited to a very special bridal shower - Pampered Chef! Say something like "wasn't it great not having to rush to the stores and fight the crowds to get a gift that she MIGHT want? Pampered Chef has made this really easy for you." Share the bride's wish list and explain that not only can you get a gift delivered right to her door but it is exactly what she wants and more important NEEDS. AND she gets additional free products just because you bought the gift here today so go ahead and order for yourself or someone else too! The more we order today the more she will get!

Then do a brief demo, maybe a game... I have guests fill out a gift card when they give my order and at the end the bride gets to "open" her gifts.

Your ShowWhat are you planning on fixing?

I had a bridal show just last month and it was a lot of fun. One thing that I did was to make index cards with food tips on them, like the ones found in Recipe for Success. I passed one card to each guest and we went around the room and everyone read their card. Then the cards all went into a recipe box I had purchased (along with extra cards for more tips and recipes) and that was a little gift the bride-to-be got to take home.

The other thing we did at the show was each lady at the show shared what the first meal was that she made for her husband after they got married. Usually there was a funny story about how the meal didn't turn our just right and it was great to hear from some of the older ladies there.

my first bridal show is at the end of the month and my bride's sister wants to keep it a secret until the day of the party. any ideas on how to make that work?

amya said:
The other thing we did at the show was each lady at the show shared what the first meal was that she made for her husband after they got married. Usually there was a funny story about how the meal didn't turn our just right and it was great to hear from some of the older ladies there.

I LOVE this idea. What a cool thing to do. I'm definitely borrowing this idea for my next Bridal Shower.

Thanks!

1. What are some expert tips for hosting a Pampered Bride bridal shower?

Some expert tips for hosting a Pampered Bride bridal shower include keeping the theme consistent throughout the decorations, activities, and food, incorporating personalized touches for the bride-to-be, and ensuring there is a good balance between relaxation and fun for the guests.

2. How should I plan the structure of my Pampered Bride show?

When planning your show, it is important to have a clear structure in mind. You can either follow a traditional party plan structure or create a unique script that incorporates your products in a fun and engaging way. It is also helpful to have a timeline and outline of activities to ensure the flow of the show.

3. Do I need to promote my products differently for a bridal shower?

It is important to remember that the bridal shower is a celebration for the bride-to-be, not a sales pitch. However, you can still subtly promote your products by incorporating them into the activities or offering special deals for the guests. It is also a good idea to have product displays and catalogs available for guests to browse.

4. What types of games and activities should I plan for a Pampered Bride bridal shower?

There are many fun and creative games and activities that can be incorporated into a Pampered Bride bridal shower. Some ideas include a DIY beauty station, a spa-themed scavenger hunt, a makeup tutorial, or even a DIY body scrub station. You can also tailor the games and activities to fit the bride's interests and personality.

5. How can I make the bride-to-be feel extra special during the Pampered Bride show?

The Pampered Bride show is all about celebrating the bride-to-be, so it is important to make her feel extra special. Some ideas include creating a personalized gift basket for her, having guests write messages or advice for her in a special guestbook, and incorporating her favorite things into the decorations and activities. You can also give her a special role in the show, such as being the "judge" in a game or leading a pampering session.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • AMTC