• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Bridal Shower Pictures? Any Suggestions for PC Tool Decorations?

In summary, the purpose of "Bridal Shower Pictures Needed!" is to gather photos from bridal shower events hosted by Pampered Chef consultants for marketing and promotional materials. Any Pampered Chef consultant can submit pictures, which should feature the products being used. Pictures can be submitted by email or shared on social media with a designated hashtag. High-quality, well-lit pictures showcasing Pampered Chef products in a bridal shower setting are preferred. Consultants will be credited for their pictures if they are used.
molliepc
Does anybody have any pictures that I can use for Bridal Shower flyers other than the ones listed on the website? My friend is printing a newsletter and the Pchef ones are trademarked/copywrited so we can't use those. It would REALLY be appreciated! Any good shots of decorated pc tools would be perfect!

Last edited:
Here are the pictures I have.

Attachments

• Bridal Cake.jpg
    Bridal Cake.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 1,469
  • barbie cake.jpg
    barbie cake.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 1,248
  • Wedding Cake from Towels.JPG
    Wedding Cake from Towels.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 1,763
awesome pictureGinger

The picture of the towels is awesome. I've put it on a flyer for my board at the fair I'm doing tomorrow.

Thanks

What is the purpose of "Bridal Shower Pictures Needed!"?

The purpose of "Bridal Shower Pictures Needed!" is to gather photos from bridal shower events hosted by Pampered Chef consultants. These photos will be used for marketing and promotional materials to showcase the products and services offered by Pampered Chef.

Who can submit pictures for "Bridal Shower Pictures Needed!"?

Any Pampered Chef consultant can submit pictures from bridal shower events they have hosted. The pictures should include the Pampered Chef products being used and/or featured at the event.

How can I submit pictures for "Bridal Shower Pictures Needed!"?

To submit pictures, consultants can email them to the designated email address provided by Pampered Chef. They can also share the photos on social media using the designated hashtag and tagging Pampered Chef in the post.

What type of pictures should be submitted for "Bridal Shower Pictures Needed!"?

The ideal pictures for "Bridal Shower Pictures Needed!" should be high-quality, well-lit, and showcase Pampered Chef products being used in a bridal shower setting. These can include pictures of food being prepared, guests using products, or the overall set-up of the event.

Will I be credited for my pictures if they are used for "Bridal Shower Pictures Needed!"?

Yes, consultants will be credited for their pictures if they are used for "Bridal Shower Pictures Needed!" Pampered Chef will include the consultant's name and information in any materials where their photos are used.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AMTC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Bill Faber
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Kelly3282