• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Plan the Perfect Bridal Shower with Pampered Bride Products - May 30th

In summary, Erica needs help with her upcoming PC Bridal Shower. She is short on time and needs some guidance on what to do. She has ordered a PC apron and is looking for advice on how to run the event. She also wants to know what type of food to serve.
jazj10355
I need some help !!!! My sister in law is wanting to throw a PC Bridal Shower on Monday, May 30th. Its for one of her friends at work. She is from out of town and doesn't know too many people but she does know everyone at work and has other friends, not to mention all her friends and family back home. My SIL is trying to get products for all the pink products and I need this party (my 2nd superstarter month). I know that I am cutting it close which why I need some help. I know I am using the idea about getting her wish list and pasting pictures on index cards with the prices on the back, I know of a couple of games I will play - basket with 14 items - then the questions about the bride. I am not sure on how to handle the party though. Do I use my same script as in showing off receipes with the products and mentioning the host benefits? or do I handle it different? Also what type of food should I serve? It will more then likely be around 6:30 that night plus I will have to close it by the next day. Do I even have time to order the Pampered bride sample pack??? Am I too close and try to have it in June instead? I really would like to have it this month but also want it to be sucessful. Any and all suggestions would be so greatly appreciated. :)

Start NOW!!I don't think it is too late...you just have to start planning and getting things ready NOW! I ordered a PC birde apron and it took about a week to arrive to my house. I guess that can vary though. I would tell the bride and your SIL to get those outside orders now. Remind the guests that they can not olny order for for the bride but for themsleves too. Tell them the more they order, the more the bride can earn!! Let the bride adn your SIL know that you want to close the party that night so everyone gets there items in quick. Give the bride and your SIL outside order forms and some catalogs for those outside orders. Have the bride's wish list printed out as well so that the bride and your SIL who are collecting orders can keep track of what already been purchased and to give the guests ideas of what the bride wants for her new kitchen! Another note: for those out of towners you or anyone else can't deliver orders to, remember to add the direct shipping cost chart with the order forms (found on the back of the PP reciepts). I had a pampered bride show last month and it ended up being a $600 show! Remember to have fun with this and GOOD LUCK to you!!! :)

~Erica

I agree, I would get started ASAP!! As far as what to do at the Bridal Shower compaired to a normal show, I actually got interested in PC at MY BRIDAL SHOWER! A friend hosted a PC bridal shower for me, so that's what's been in my kitchen ever since I had one! Of course you'll do more games than usualy (the ones you listed were great!). The consultant (now my director!) had me up there trying the tools and making the recipe with her, too.
Sounds like you're on a roll!! Keep going!

I agreeI agree w/the other 2 ladies...I've hosted several pc bridal shows and have 1 scheduled for June 18. Get your apron ordered now! :eek: I wanted to submit, this idea, it has helped me in the past to buy a few extra veggies to let guests try out the products themselves. You demo how to use the product and then set up "stations" for guests to "play" at. Hands on has worked for me! :D Hope this helps!

Julie~PC Consultant in SC

Hi there! First of all, congratulations on your second superstarter month! That's amazing! I completely understand the pressure of wanting to make a party successful, especially when it's for a special occasion like a bridal shower. I'm happy to offer some suggestions to help you out.First, I would definitely recommend using your same script for showing off recipes and mentioning host benefits. That's always a great way to showcase the products and get guests excited about hosting their own parties. As for the party itself, I would suggest keeping it fun and interactive. Maybe have the bride-to-be and her friends participate in some cooking or baking demonstrations using the pink products. You can also have them play games that involve using the products, like a blindfolded taste test or a "create your own recipe" challenge.In terms of food, I would suggest keeping it light and easy to prepare. Finger foods or small bites are always a hit at parties. You can also incorporate some of your favorite Pampered Chef recipes into the menu. As for ordering the Pampered Bride sample pack, I would recommend reaching out to your upline or customer service to see if it's possible to expedite the shipping. If not, you can still have a successful party without it.Ultimately, the decision of whether to have the party in May or June is up to you and your sister-in-law. If you feel like you have enough time to plan and prepare for a successful party in May, then go for it! But if you think it would be better to push it to June, that's totally fine too. Just make sure to communicate with your sister-in-law and the bride-to-be about the potential change in date.I hope these suggestions are helpful to you. Remember, the most important thing is to have fun and create a memorable experience for the bride-to-be and her guests. Good luck with your party!

1. What types of products do you recommend for a bridal shower on May 30?

Some popular products for bridal showers include our baking sets, cookware, and kitchen tools. We also have a wide selection of serving dishes and entertaining pieces that make great gifts for the happy couple.

2. Can I host a Pampered Chef bridal shower on May 30?

Yes, absolutely! Our consultants are available to help you plan and host a fun and interactive bridal shower on May 30. Contact us to schedule a date and time.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions for bridal showers on May 30?

We offer a variety of special promotions and discounts for bridal showers. Contact your consultant for more information and to see what deals are available for a shower on May 30.

4. Can we customize the bridal shower menu with Pampered Chef recipes?

Yes, our consultants can work with you to create a custom menu using our delicious and easy-to-follow recipes. We can also accommodate any dietary restrictions or preferences.

5. Is there a minimum purchase requirement for a Pampered Chef bridal shower on May 30?

No, there is no minimum purchase requirement for a bridal shower. We want to make sure you have a fun and stress-free experience with us, so you can choose to purchase as much or as little as you'd like.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • AMTC