• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July 10 Bridal Shower Invites: Requesting Postcard Templates

In summary, to order bridal shower invites from Pampered Chef, you can visit their website and personalize the invite with your event details before checking out. The typical turnaround time for printing and processing is 3-5 business days, with rush processing options available for an additional fee. You can include a personalized message or image on your invites, and bulk orders are eligible for discounts. Once shipped, you can track the delivery of your invites using the provided tracking number.
heather101103
I have a bridal shower that I am doing on July 10. Does anyone have a postcard invite that they are willing to share?

If you go to files, type in bridal shower, or wedding, or shower, you'll find a whole bunch of invites.

You can buy invites from Supply order and there's also a pdf on the wedding registry page behind CC.

1. How do I order bridal shower invites from Pampered Chef?

To order bridal shower invites from Pampered Chef, you can visit our website and browse our selection of customizable invites. Once you have found the perfect design, simply follow the prompts to personalize the invite with your event details and add it to your cart. You can then proceed to checkout and complete your purchase.

2. What is the typical turnaround time for Pampered Chef bridal shower invites?

The typical turnaround time for Pampered Chef bridal shower invites is 3-5 business days for printing and processing, plus shipping time. However, if you need your invites sooner, we offer rush processing options for an additional fee.

3. Can I include a personalized message or image on my bridal shower invites?

Yes, you can include a personalized message or image on your bridal shower invites. Our website has a variety of templates that allow you to add your own text and images. You can also upload your own design for a fully customized invite.

4. Do you offer discounts for bulk orders of bridal shower invites?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk orders of bridal shower invites. The more invites you purchase, the lower the cost per invite will be. You can see our pricing tiers on our website or contact our customer service team for more information.

5. Can I track the delivery of my Pampered Chef bridal shower invites?

Yes, you can track the delivery of your Pampered Chef bridal shower invites. Once your invites have been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to monitor the status of your delivery and ensure that your invites arrive on time for your event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
  • mechelle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mechelle
  • donnathepamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies