• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Shower Invite Ideas for Your Coworker - Simple and Easy Options!

In summary, some popular options for bridal shower invitations are traditional paper invitations, digital invitations, and DIY invitations. It is generally considered tacky to include registry information on the invitation, but you can include it on a separate wedding website or small insert. It is recommended to send out invitations 4-6 weeks before the event. Creative ideas for invitations include using a theme, incorporating the couple's interests, or using unique materials. Online RSVPs can also be a convenient and eco-friendly option for bridal shower invitations.
jchess25
My first show is going to be a bridal shower for a coworker. I am looking for a simple invite or insert with the info. (My boss already bought regular invitations). I don't have time to get them from PC or Nancy's Artworks. Thanks!

Here are a few things I have. Only one is an actual flier to give to people.

Attachments

• bridalinvite.doc
    34 KB · Views: 853
  • bridalshowerinstructions.doc
    39 KB · Views: 912
  • bridalshowerintroletter.doc
    28 KB · Views: 945
Hi there! Congrats on being chosen to host your coworker's bridal shower! If you don't have time to order invitations from a professional company, you can always create your own simple invites or inserts using a template from a program like Microsoft Word or Canva. You can also find free templates online that you can customize with your own information. Another option is to hand-write the details on pretty cardstock and dress it up with some fun embellishments like ribbon or stickers. Good luck with the shower!

What types of invitations are popular for bridal showers?

Some popular options for bridal shower invitations are traditional paper invitations, digital invitations, and DIY invitations. Each of these options can be personalized and customized to fit the theme and style of the bridal shower.

Can I include the registry information on the invitation?

It is generally considered tacky to include registry information on the invitation. Instead, you can include a small insert with the invitation or include the information on a separate wedding website that guests can access.

How far in advance should I send out the invitations?

It is recommended to send out bridal shower invitations 4-6 weeks before the event. This gives guests enough time to RSVP and make necessary arrangements to attend.

What are some creative ideas for bridal shower invitations?

Some creative ideas for bridal shower invitations include using a theme, such as a tea party or brunch, incorporating the couple's interests or hobbies, or using unique materials such as wood or fabric.

Can I use online RSVPs for the bridal shower?

Yes, online RSVPs can be a convenient and eco-friendly option for bridal shower invitations. There are many websites and apps that allow you to create digital invitations with built-in RSVP options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SchuchyCookie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • A Pampered Kitchen
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
LisaStockdale
  • mechelle