• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newly Designed Bridal Shower Invite - Find an Updated Flyer Here | TIA

In summary, there are several creative ideas for bridal shower invites, such as personalized recipe cards and digital invites with a matching theme. It is recommended to send out invites 4-6 weeks before the shower. Proper etiquette does not include including registry information on the invite, but a separate card can be provided for those who ask. In most cases, bridal showers are for female guests only, but a close male friend or family member can be included. If a guest cannot attend, it is still thoughtful to send an invite and include information about sending a gift or well wishes for the bride.
VeronicaW
Gold Member
Looking for an updated flyer Bridal Shower Invite, anyone have a newly designed one?
TIA

Here's one we recieved from our upline.

Attachments

• Bridal Shower Invite.doc
    37 KB · Views: 695
This downloaded for me as 3 pages. How is it supposed to be formatted?

thank you. Looks great!

,Hello! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I would love to help you find an updated flyer for your bridal shower invite. Our products are perfect for bridal showers, with so many options for cooking and entertaining. I'll make sure to keep an eye out for any newly designed ones and share them with you. Best of luck with your bridal shower planning!

1. What are some fun and creative ideas for a bridal shower invite?

One idea is to create a personalized recipe card with the bride's favorite dish and include the shower details on the back. Another idea is to send out a digital invite with a fun and colorful design that matches the theme of the shower.

2. How early should I send out bridal shower invites?

It is recommended to send out invites 4-6 weeks before the shower to give guests enough time to RSVP and plan accordingly.

3. Should I include the bride's registry information on the invite?

It is not considered proper etiquette to include registry information on the invite. Instead, you can include a small card with the invite that has the registry details for those who ask.

4. Can I include a plus-one on the bridal shower invite?

In most cases, bridal showers are for female guests only. However, if the bride has a close male friend or family member, it is acceptable to include them on the invite.

5. What should I do if a guest cannot attend the bridal shower?

If a guest is unable to attend, it is still thoughtful to send them an invite and let them know they will be missed. You can also include information about sending a small gift or well wishes for the bride.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SchuchyCookie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • byrd1956
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chef4u2