• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Fun Bridal Shower Icebreaker Games?

In summary, some popular icebreaker games for a bridal shower include "Bridal Bingo", "How Well Do You Know the Bride?", "The Newlywed Game", "Advice for the Bride", and "Wedding Word Scramble". It is recommended to have 2-3 icebreaker games at a bridal shower and they can be personalized to fit the theme or preferences of the bride-to-be. There are also icebreaker games that involve food or cooking, and virtual options for a virtual bridal shower. These games are a great way to get guests interacting and having fun together.
footballchef
Gold Member
I'm looking for a bridal shower icebreaker. Any ideas?

I start by doing introductions (not everyone knows each other usually) and ask everyone to give the bride a kitchen tip. We also play a game. I have the bride show everyone the round woven with several other products on it. Once everyone sees it I send the bride away and ask questions about her, the wedding, etc. The last question is how many products did she show you - it's the only one about products. People love it.

I play a game similar to Beth's. For the opening I have them intro themselves, how they know the bride, and tell their worst kitchen disaster. It's always a riot!

Today was my first bridal shower & I had the apron at the entrance for everyone to write on. When I started I got the apron & presented it to the bride to be & then asked everyone to introduce themselves & how they know the bride & marital advice or funny beginning cooking story. Everyone gave both advice & cooking story. Good Luck!

i like the "worst kitchen disaster" one!! i'm going to use that for sure!I'm the consultant at my college roommate's bridal shower (i'm also a bridesmaid!)

What are some fun icebreaker games for a bridal shower?

Some popular icebreaker games for bridal showers include "Bridal Bingo", "How Well Do You Know the Bride?", "The Newlywed Game", "Advice for the Bride", and "Wedding Word Scramble". These games are a great way to get guests interacting and laughing together.

How many icebreaker games should be played at a bridal shower?

It is recommended to have 2-3 icebreaker games at a bridal shower. This allows enough time for guests to get to know each other and have fun without taking up too much time from other activities.

Can the bridal shower icebreaker games be personalized?

Yes, many of our icebreaker games can be personalized to fit the theme or preferences of the bride-to-be. For example, "How Well Do You Know the Bride?" can be customized with questions specific to the bride's life and interests.

Are there any icebreaker games that involve food or cooking?

Yes, we have several icebreaker games that involve food and cooking, such as "Recipe Exchange" where guests bring their favorite recipes to share with the bride, or "Name That Kitchen Utensil" where guests have to guess the name of a kitchen tool blindfolded.

Do you have any virtual icebreaker games for a virtual bridal shower?

Yes, we have adapted many of our traditional icebreaker games to be played virtually, such as "Bridal Pictionary" or "Wedding Trivia". We also offer a virtual cooking class where guests can learn how to make a dish together while getting to know each other.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Lisa F.
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pchefmartha