1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Bridal Shower Icebreaker?

1. footballchef

footballchef Novice Member Gold Member

I'm looking for a bridal shower icebreaker. Any ideas?

Mar 14, 2009
  2. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

I start by doing introductions (not everyone knows each other usually) and ask everyone to give the bride a kitchen tip. We also play a game. I have the bride show everyone the round woven with several other products on it. Once everyone sees it I send the bride away and ask questions about her, the wedding, etc. The last question is how many products did she show you - it's the only one about products. People love it.

Mar 14, 2009
  3. straitfan

straitfan Veteran Member Gold Member

I play a game similar to Beth's. For the opening I have them intro themselves, how they know the bride, and tell their worst kitchen disaster. It's always a riot!

Mar 14, 2009
  4. kaseydee

kaseydee Veteran Member Gold Member

Today was my first bridal shower & I had the apron at the entrance for everyone to write on. When I started I got the apron & presented it to the bride to be & then asked everyone to introduce themselves & how they know the bride & marital advice or funny beginning cooking story. Everyone gave both advice & cooking story. Good Luck!

Mar 14, 2009
  5. JaimeAnnR

JaimeAnnR Member

i like the "worst kitchen disaster" one!! i'm going to use that for sure!

I'm the consultant at my college roommate's bridal shower (i'm also a bridesmaid!)

Mar 17, 2009
Have something to add?