1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Bridal Shower Icebreaker?

1. footballchef

footballchef Novice Member Gold Member

I'm looking for a bridal shower icebreaker. Any ideas?

Mar 14, 2009
  2. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

I start by doing introductions (not everyone knows each other usually) and ask everyone to give the bride a kitchen tip. We also play a game. I have the bride show everyone the round woven with several other products on it. Once everyone sees it I send the bride away and ask questions about her, the wedding, etc. The last question is how many products did she show you - it's the only one about products. People love it.

Mar 14, 2009
  3. straitfan

straitfan Veteran Member Gold Member

I play a game similar to Beth's. For the opening I have them intro themselves, how they know the bride, and tell their worst kitchen disaster. It's always a riot!

Mar 14, 2009
  4. kaseydee

kaseydee Veteran Member Gold Member

Today was my first bridal shower & I had the apron at the entrance for everyone to write on. When I started I got the apron & presented it to the bride to be & then asked everyone to introduce themselves & how they know the bride & marital advice or funny beginning cooking story. Everyone gave both advice & cooking story. Good Luck!

Mar 14, 2009
  5. JaimeAnnR

JaimeAnnR Member

i like the "worst kitchen disaster" one!! i'm going to use that for sure!

I'm the consultant at my college roommate's bridal shower (i'm also a bridesmaid!)

Mar 17, 2009
Have something to add?