• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do you host coach for bridal showers?

N
noradawn
I have a couple bridal showers this month, and I was wondering how everyone host coaches for them. Do you do all the normal things? The post cards I usually send out don't really seem to fit a bridal shower. Please post how you host coach for bridal showers. Thanks! :eek:

Bridal Show coaching
noradawn said:
I have a couple bridal showers this month, and I was wondering how everyone host coaches for them. Do you do all the normal things? The post cards I usually send out don't really seem to fit a bridal shower. Please post how you host coach for bridal showers. Thanks! :eek:

I give the host and the bride a letter letting them know what to expect. I stress to the host that she needs to be sure that all guests know that they are not to bring gifts but that they SHOULD bring outside orders and plan to buy for themselves too because it adds to what the bride will get for free.

I give the bride a gift registry to fill out and ask her to return it ASAP so I can prepare my bridal book for her party.

If necessary, I meet with them both to plan the details but usually I just work with the host.

Attachments

• shower instructions.doc
    41 KB · Views: 849
Gift Registry questionI am doing my first Pampered Bride show and have set up a Gift Registry. I noticed that someone has purchased a few items via the online Gift Registry and am wondering if I am going to get the commission from it?

Anyone out there with experience using this tool?

Thanks!

yes you will!
MSmith said:
I am doing my first Pampered Bride show and have set up a Gift Registry. I noticed that someone has purchased a few items via the online Gift Registry and am wondering if I am going to get the commission from it?

Anyone out there with experience using this tool?

Thanks!

If you set up the registry you will get the commission! You'll see it as an individual order on your paycheck! Unless the bride went in and instead of deleting the product cause she doesn't want it any more, she marks that it is received already...

AWESOME! Thanks.... :)

H2: "What are some common hosting duties for a bridal shower?"

Some common hosting duties for a bridal shower include planning the event, sending out invitations, coordinating with the bride and her family, arranging for food and drinks, and organizing games or activities.

H2: "Do you follow the same protocol as hosting for other events?"

The general protocol for hosting a bridal shower is similar to hosting for other events, but there may be some specific customs or traditions that are unique to bridal showers. It is important to communicate with the bride and her family to determine any specific preferences or traditions that should be followed.

H2: "How do you handle invitations for a bridal shower?"

Traditionally, invitations for a bridal shower are sent out by the host around 4-6 weeks before the event. The invitation should include the date, time, location, and any special instructions or requests (such as bringing a gift). It is also common to include the bride's registry information on the invitation.

H2: "What are some alternative options for invitations for a bridal shower?"

If traditional paper invitations do not fit the theme or style of the bridal shower, there are many alternative options available. Some ideas include sending electronic invitations, creating a Facebook event, or designing and printing custom invitations that fit the theme of the shower.

H2: "What are some unique ways to host coach for a bridal shower?"

There are many creative and unique ways to host coach for a bridal shower. Some ideas include incorporating a theme or activity that the bride enjoys, such as a wine tasting or spa day. You could also consider hiring a professional event planner to help with the hosting duties and ensure that the shower is a memorable and enjoyable experience for all.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • mechelle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mechelle
Replies