• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I create a bridal shower registry and handle shipping?

In summary, the conversation discusses tips for organizing a bridal shower, including using a bridal order form and creating labels for guests to choose from. The hosts also share their experience with hosting a bridal shower and using rewards for the bride. The question about rewards for a bridal shower and registry is also addressed. It is recommended to check with the company for clarification on the rewards.
vtolin
I have my first bridal shower next month!!!! I already ordered in the apron for the guests to sign. Just trying to figure the cutest yet simplest way to do the wish list/registry for guests to pick off of.

So how do I enter the show online? Do I put the Bride as the main host and the host as the co host? And how will the shipping all work? Will everything be shipped to the bride to sort?

Just not sure how the whole thing works. Any other tips would be very much appreciated!!!!!

Val :)

Go to the files and search "bridal". A ton of information comes up. I used the "Bridal Order Form" which has a place for items for the couple and items for the bride. That worked well when sorting. I sorted the order myself because it was for a relative. You will want to work with the bride and host to see what they want to do.

I made small labels, one with the price and one without, with pictures and descriptions of the items. I think you will find a thread that has some of them already made and then, I just had to make a few with items that weren't in those files. It was easy to copy and paste from her bridal registry.

You could just lay the labels out for the guests to choose what they would like to purchase for the bride. I had each person keep the label with the price and then I had small gift bags for them to put the unpriced label in, so that the bride had something to "open" at her shower.

I had attached all the labels to doilies and had gotten magnetic boards and decorated magnets with pretty hearts and daisies. It was a lot of work and overkill doing it this way but it was very pretty. I think my DIL has a picture. If I find it, I will attach it so you can see.

We had a quick, fun demo with the bride and I in a challenge with the 2 hosts. We made fruit dip with the MFP, cut a pineapple and made strawberry fans. The bride had a lot of fun and I just made it about her. I had some of her items from her wish list on a table for display and explained a few of them to the guests and the benefits of those items for the bride.

It was a lot of fun for her. The hosts didn't really seem to be into it and actually brought outside gifts instead of ordering. She ended up with $60 in free stuff and ordered the DCB with her free money. It was a small shower but worked out well for her.

Thank you!!!! Another question on the rewards.....Okay, July is More free products....for a bridal shower, does the bride/host get the normal amount of free product value? I see where there is a difference in the normal FPV and the Registry one (just in the top bracket). Also, if the online registry stays open past the bridal shower like most do...does she get registry rewards separate? Sorry if this doesn't make sense. Just am a little confused.

vtolin said:
Thank you!!!!

Another question on the rewards.....Okay, July is More free products....for a bridal shower, does the bride/host get the normal amount of free product value? I see where there is a difference in the normal FPV and the Registry one (just in the top bracket). Also, if the online registry stays open past the bridal shower like most do...does she get registry rewards separate? Sorry if this doesn't make sense. Just am a little confused.

For a shower she would get the same rewards as any other host so it's a perfect time to do a shower! As far as the bridal registry goes, it is not mentioned in the fine print so I doubt that they would get the extra free products if they redeemed benefits in July but it is a question for HO.

The registry rewards are always separate from a shower. If someone orders a gift off the registry for the shower it does not count toward the shower total and vice versa. HTH

That does help! Thanks!!! :)

What are some popular gift ideas for a bridal shower?

Some popular gift ideas for a bridal shower include kitchen gadgets and appliances, cookware sets, bakeware sets, serving dishes, and personalized items such as cutting boards or recipe books. Other ideas could include home decor items, beauty or spa products, or experiences such as cooking classes or wine tastings.

How can I make the bridal shower more interactive and fun?

One way to make the bridal shower more interactive and fun is to plan games or activities for guests to participate in. This could include a cooking or baking competition, a trivia game about the couple, or a DIY project such as making personalized aprons. Another idea is to set up a photo booth with props for guests to take fun pictures together.

What are some easy and delicious food options for a bridal shower?

Some easy and delicious food options for a bridal shower could include finger foods such as mini quiches, fruit skewers, and bite-sized sandwiches. You could also have a build-your-own salad or pasta bar, or serve a variety of appetizers and desserts for a more casual and diverse menu. Don't forget to cater to any dietary restrictions or allergies of the guests.

Do you have any tips for creating a beautiful tablescape for the bridal shower?

To create a beautiful tablescape for the bridal shower, start with a theme or color scheme and build your decor around that. Use a tablecloth or runner, add a centerpiece such as a flower arrangement or candles, and include place settings with coordinating plates, utensils, and glasses. You can also add small touches like name cards, personalized favors, or themed decorations to tie everything together.

How far in advance should I start planning for a bridal shower?

It is recommended to start planning for a bridal shower at least 2-3 months in advance to allow enough time to send out invitations, book a venue, and arrange for any needed rentals or services. This also gives you time to plan and purchase decorations, food, and gifts. However, if you have a shorter timeline, don't worry - just start planning as soon as possible and prioritize the most important tasks first.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
newyawksue
  • BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies