• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the best way to create a bridal shower gift registry?

In summary, Robyn is trying to find a way to include a wish list on the website for people to purchase from. Carolyn is trying to find a way to email a wish list to someone.
CRuff
Silver Member
Just putting a shout out for an upcoming bridal shower that I will be doing. Just wondering what people are using for the registry??? It looks like I could create a wish list on the main site, but don't want the people to buy from the main site as to get the bride/groom more free products. Any suggestions. Thanks in advance.

I have not listed one on the website, but this is what I give to the brides to fill in. I edit it as needed. I don't remember where I got it. Could have actually been on here. Darn. I can't upload it. I can e-mail it to you.

byrd1956 said:
I have not listed one on the website, but this is what I give to the brides to fill in. I edit it as needed. I don't remember where I got it. Could have actually been on here. Darn. I can't upload it. I can e-mail it to you.
Thanks.
[email protected]

Just e-mailed it to you.

Just sent.

Can you email it to me as well? [email protected]Thanks!Usually I have them create a wishlist and screen shot it to me. OR you can create a show and have them put it in their cart and submit it - but I HATE HATE HATE doing that because they always feel like they placed an order for their gifts. The website/wishlist feature doesn't work in a way that lets us see them - for reasons I'll never figure out.

Robyn- could you post it in our files section? I'm sure many would find it valuable. After all these years I can't believe PC has never brought it back for us.

I use Evernote. Have the bride put wish list items in her cart. Go to show summary and then I copy and paste the info into a chart in Word. Then copy and paste the Word chart into a note in Evernote. Here's a link to how a current registry looks that I'm doing: http://bit.ly/ClarissaBenRegistry So you can see how it looks.

Has anyone ever used Pinterest for a bridal shower?

I tried to up load the word document file, but I keep getting an error message saying the file does not have an allowed extension. I don't know what I am doing wrong.

babywings76 said:
I use Evernote. Have the bride put wish list items in her cart. Go to show summary and then I copy and paste the info into a chart in Word. Then copy and paste the Word chart into a note in Evernote. Here's a link to how a current registry looks that I'm doing: http://bit.ly/ClarissaBenRegistry So you can see how it looks.
Amanda, this looks fabulous. I don't know if I can figure it out for myself -- but I'm definitely tucking this idea away for future use!

chefjeanine said:
Amanda, this looks fabulous. I don't know if I can figure it out for myself -- but I'm definitely tucking this idea away for future use!
I'd be glad to help you do it if you decide to go this route. I don't visit this site often, so you might want to email me at [email protected] or find me on FB: Amanda Glover Knudsen

Thank you! I have a couple of people considering showers this summer.

babywings76 said:
love it

byrd1956 said:
Can you please send me this also? [email protected]

it is on the way.

Carolyn, I just e-mailed it to you.

DebPC said:
Robyn- could you post it in our files section? I'm sure many would find it valuable. After all these years I can't believe PC has never brought it back for us.
DebPc, I went to the files section to try to add it and cannot find a way. I will try again later to see if I can put it in the thread.

My original file would never upload so I opened a new word document copied from the original and pasted. Hope this works for everyone. The bride/groom fill in their wish list and return it to me. At the shower I use a copy to keep track of who selected what gift. Once the shower closes I give the bride a copy so they can do their thank-you notes. This has worked well for me and the brides I've worked with have been happy with it. If only I could get lots more shower shows.

Attachments

• Lisaswish list.docx
    63.4 KB · Views: 575

What is a "Bridal Shower Gift Registry"?

A "Bridal Shower Gift Registry" is a list of gifts that the bride-to-be has selected for her bridal shower. It allows guests to easily choose a gift that the couple will appreciate and avoid duplicate gifts.

How do I access the bridal shower gift registry?

You can access the bridal shower gift registry by asking the bride-to-be for the link or by visiting the store where she has registered and asking for assistance.

Can I purchase a gift from the registry online?

Yes, most stores allow you to purchase gifts from the registry online. Simply visit the store's website and search for the bridal shower gift registry section.

What if the item I want to purchase is out of stock?

If the item you want to purchase is out of stock, you can either choose a similar item or contact the store to see if they can order it for you.

Do I have to purchase a gift from the registry?

No, you are not required to purchase a gift from the registry. It is simply a helpful guide for guests who want to give a gift that the couple will appreciate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• A Pampered Kitchen
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
LisaStockdale
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies