• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Shower Game Ideas Needed

, in summary, the conversation is about a bridal shower and the expert summarizer says that there are alot of games that can be played, some of which are online and some that are at the show. She also says that she is ready for her show and is doing a white food in baggies game and the one where the bride to be walks around with PC items in a basket and then leaves the room.
queenjean
I have a shower SOON, like in 2 days. They want me to do a couple games and give away PC prizes. Does anyone have any ideas for some fun games for a bridal shower?

Thanks.:)

I am sure there are alot of bridal show games online. Last year when I was "helping" to get my baby shower stuff, I did a search for shower games. Came up with ALOT. then just incorporate the PC. hth I will do a search and see if I can find a good site

Thanks!I will check those sites. I did some checking too and found one. You put white food in baggies and they have to guess what it is without opening the bag. Things like flour, baking soda, sugar, salt, etc. Sounded fun and food related.

I am still looking for another one if anyone has any specific bridal games they play at thier shows.

Posted below are some games that I do at mine. The one where the bride walks around with pampered chef products in the basket, then you ask questions about what the bride is wearing is a big hit! Good Luck, these shows are so much fun.:D

Attachments

• PC Point Game-1.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 587
  • PC Bridal Games.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 1,110
Thanks!My show is in a couple hours and I am ready!! I am doing the white food in baggies and the one where the bride to be walks around with PC items in a basket and then leaves the room and everyone is supposed to remember what she was wearing.

Thanks for all the help.:D

Have fun at your show Jeanne! Let us know how it goes!

Lee Anne

1. What are some fun and unique bridal shower game ideas?

Some fun and unique bridal shower game ideas include "The Newlywed Game" where guests answer questions about the couple, "Bridal Pictionary" where guests draw wedding-related items and phrases, and "Wedding Mad Libs" where guests fill in the blanks of a wedding-themed story.

2. Do you have any game ideas that don't involve physical activities?

Yes, there are plenty of game ideas that don't require physical activities. Some examples include "Bridal Bingo" where guests fill in bingo cards with wedding-related items, "Love Story Trivia" where guests answer questions about famous couples, and "Wedding Charades" where guests act out wedding-related phrases or actions.

3. Can you recommend any games that are suitable for a large group?

A popular game for large groups is "Wedding Jeopardy" where guests answer wedding-related trivia questions in the style of the popular game show. Other options include "Match the Celebrity Couple" where guests match photos of famous couples, and "Wedding Scattergories" where guests come up with wedding-related words for each letter of the alphabet.

4. Are there any games that are budget-friendly?

Yes, there are many budget-friendly game ideas for bridal showers. Some examples include "How Well Do You Know the Bride?" where guests answer questions about the bride, "Wedding Word Scramble" where guests unscramble wedding-related words, and "Name That Love Song" where guests guess the title and artist of popular love songs.

5. Do you have any game ideas that are suitable for a co-ed bridal shower?

Absolutely! Co-ed bridal showers can be just as fun and entertaining as traditional bridal showers. Some game ideas that work well for both men and women include "Couple Trivia" where guests answer questions about the couple, "Wedding Pictionary Relay" where teams race to draw wedding-related items, and "Wedding Photo Scavenger Hunt" where guests take photos with various wedding-related items or tasks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Lisa F.
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • smithcooking