• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Shower Dessert Ideas for 25 Guests - Perfect for Any Theme!

In summary, the last 4 bridal showers I've done AND for the 2 I've got this weekend, I'm doing the triple chocolate fudge microwave cake! It always gets wows and sells the fluted stones.
DebPC
Staff member
I need a shower dessert for 25. Anybody have a sure fire hit that kind of fits the theme?

The last 4 bridal showers I've done AND for the 2 I've got this weekend, I'm doing (and have done) the triple chocolate fudge microwave cake! It always gets wows and sells the fluted stones. I've done other flavors at the showers too......I know a lot of people don't like them, but I love them and they always do well for me!

Trifle. Take your pick.

There's also the berries and cream wonton cups....really pretty, but I think the girls above have it right...the fluted pan and trifle bowl is higher priced. The trifle bowl will look gorgeous and you can show all the features!

Profiterole Puffs or Strawberry Amaretto Pastries cut in half (to make more) are my votes. Both show stoneware and are YUMMY! :)

Last edited:
I do a trifle, the recipe is from allrecipes.com, It's always a hit at my parties!! Just search chocolate trife, it was submitted by wayne. Sometimes I add carmel topping or toffee pieces to it.

What is the Berries & Cream Wonton Cups recipe?

I do the berries and wonton cups too, but I use pie crust instead of the wontons. It does not crumble in your hand as much when you bite into it. I use strawberry yogurt. Along with them I do chocolate covered strawberries and a filled strawberries. The three recipes are displayed on the Three Tiered Stand for a very striking display.

Attachments

• wedding shower.doc
    112.5 KB · Views: 769
Lisa the wedding shower doc. is great! Thank you for sharing.

Thank you for the recipe and the flyer! They sound so yummy!

I am going to make these for my mom's birthday coming up. Yummy is right!

I also change the header on the document to "Strawberry Festival" and use it at my late spring, early summer shows when strawberries are in season. Another VERY quick strawberry idea is a Nilla Wafer with Cool Whip (use Easy Accent Decorator), topped with a strawberry half.

P.S. Robyn - I am an art teacher too - middle school.

Can you please post the recipe for the triple chocolate fudge cake? Thank you!!!

I did a brunch shower once and pre-made a breakfast bar thing in the large bar pan (it's a PC recipe, forget what it's called) and a trifle using pound cake, vanilla togurt, fresh berries and granola (didn't have a recipe, made it up myself).

What are some popular dessert ideas for a bridal shower with 25 guests?

Some popular dessert ideas for a bridal shower with 25 guests include mini cupcakes, macarons, fruit tarts, chocolate covered strawberries, and cake pops.

Can these dessert ideas fit into any theme for a bridal shower?

Yes, these dessert ideas can fit into any theme for a bridal shower. For example, you can decorate the cupcakes with the bride's favorite colors or add edible flowers to the fruit tarts for a garden-themed shower.

Are there any dietary options for these dessert ideas?

Yes, there are dietary options available for these dessert ideas. For example, you can make gluten-free or vegan versions of the desserts by using alternative ingredients such as almond flour or coconut milk.

How many servings will each dessert provide for 25 guests?

The number of servings will vary depending on the size of the desserts, but on average, each guest should be able to have at least one of each dessert. It's always a good idea to make some extras just in case.

Can I make these desserts ahead of time?

Yes, most of these desserts can be made ahead of time. For example, you can bake the cupcakes and macarons a day or two before the bridal shower and store them in an airtight container. The fruit tarts can also be assembled the day before and kept in the fridge. However, chocolate covered strawberries and cake pops are best made on the day of the shower for optimal freshness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tkraus
  • KellieM's Kitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellieM's Kitchen
  • pchefmartha
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies