1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Bridal Shower Dessert?

1. DebPC

DebPC Legacy Member Staff Member

I need a shower dessert for 25. Anybody have a sure fire hit that kind of fits the theme?

May 27, 2009
  2. c00p

c00p Veteran Member Gold Member

The last 4 bridal showers I've done AND for the 2 I've got this weekend, I'm doing (and have done) the triple chocolate fudge microwave cake! It always gets wows and sells the fluted stones. I've done other flavors at the showers too......I know a lot of people don't like them, but I love them and they always do well for me!

May 27, 2009
  3. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Trifle. Take your pick.

May 27, 2009
  4. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

There's also the berries and cream wonton cups....really pretty, but I think the girls above have it right...the fluted pan and trifle bowl is higher priced. The trifle bowl will look gorgeous and you can show all the features!

5. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

Profiterole Puffs or Strawberry Amaretto Pastries cut in half (to make more) are my votes. Both show stoneware and are YUMMY! :)

Last edited: May 27, 2009
    May 27, 2009
  6. Luv 2 Cook

Luv 2 Cook Member

I do a trifle, the recipe is from allrecipes.com, It's always a hit at my parties!! Just search chocolate trife, it was submitted by wayne. Sometimes I add carmel topping or toffee pieces to it.

May 28, 2009
  7. TrishPCMommy

TrishPCMommy Member Gold Member

What is the Berries & Cream Wonton Cups recipe?

Jul 10, 2009
  8. lpacker

lpacker Member

I do the berries and wonton cups too, but I use pie crust instead of the wontons. It does not crumble in your hand as much when you bite into it. I use strawberry yogurt. Along with them I do chocolate covered strawberries and a filled strawberries. The three recipes are displayed on the Three Tiered Stand for a very striking display.

Attached Files:

Jul 10, 2009
  9. byrd1956

byrd1956 Senior Member Gold Member

Lisa the wedding shower doc. is great! Thank you for sharing.

Jul 10, 2009
  10. TrishPCMommy

TrishPCMommy Member Gold Member

Thank you for the recipe and the flyer! They sound so yummy!

Jul 10, 2009
  11. patty42240

patty42240 Member

I am going to make these for my mom's birthday coming up. Yummy is right!

Jul 10, 2009
  12. lpacker

lpacker Member

I also change the header on the document to "Strawberry Festival" and use it at my late spring, early summer shows when strawberries are in season. Another VERY quick strawberry idea is a Nilla Wafer with Cool Whip (use Easy Accent Decorator), topped with a strawberry half.

P.S. Robyn - I am an art teacher too - middle school.

Jul 11, 2009
  13. cdiaz

cdiaz Guest

Can you please post the recipe for the triple chocolate fudge cake? Thank you!!!

Feb 15, 2010
  14. mrshamel3808

mrshamel3808 Member Gold Member

I did a brunch shower once and pre-made a breakfast bar thing in the large bar pan (it's a PC recipe, forget what it's called) and a trifle using pound cake, vanilla togurt, fresh berries and granola (didn't have a recipe, made it up myself).

Feb 15, 2010
Have something to add?