• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Shower Check Out...how to Do It?

In summary, the speaker is discussing their preparations for a bridal shower they will be hosting. They mention using an order form for guests to indicate which items are for themselves and which are for the bride. They also suggest creating a separate guest profile for the bride to receive items from other guests. They plan to provide the host with a list of items for the bride to help with sorting, and may even offer to assist in unpacking. Another person mentions using a bridal shower order form with columns for items for the guest and for the bride.
Jennifer E
I have my first shower (and just my second show) next Saturday. I have just about everything covered, except I don't know how to go about checking everyone out. What are the pro and cons about using the forms on this site that are for the bride's gifts and the guest's products. At first I was just going to use the normal receipts, but the bride will need her items listed on a receipt incase she has an issue with an item. I would love to hear your ideas.
Thanks in advance!

I've only done one, and I really can't remember what I did because it was so long ago. However, this is how I'd do it this time:

Each guest will check out, and at that time indicate which items are for her and which are for the bride. I would mark on their order form the brides items (add a B or something). I would enter their order into P3 with all of the products in their name, so that they have an accurate receipt for what they purchased. I would print a P3 receipt, and mark on that which items were for the bride.

I would also create a guest using the Bride's name, and enter all the items she will be receiving from the other orders. I would print her a receipt, then label it as a gift receipt (I might not even print it on P3 receipt paper), and mark on it who gave each item. Once I've printed the receipt, I would delete this guest so that I'm not duplicating orders.

I would also provide the host (or whoever is receiving and sorting the product) with a list showing the items the Bride will be receiving, broken down by guest. This way she will know which items to pull aside, and from whose order.

This way, each guest gets an accurate receipt, the Bride gets a receipt she can use for guarantee purposes with the show information, and the host is able to sort the items correctly. I would probably even offer to go over and help her unpack.

I'm sure you'll get other suggestions too, and they might even be much better ;)

i'm doing my first bridal shower march 6th and i'm going to use a bridal shower order form that i found here on cs. it has two columns, one that says: these items are for me & these items are for the bride. that way i can keep it all straight.

1. How can I create a bridal shower registry with Pampered Chef?

To create a bridal shower registry with Pampered Chef, simply visit our website and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can easily create your registry and add items from our catalog.

2. Can I customize my bridal shower registry with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can customize your registry by adding a personal message, choosing a theme, and selecting specific items from our catalog that you would like to receive as gifts.

3. How do I share my Pampered Chef bridal shower registry with guests?

You can share your registry with guests by providing them with the direct link to your registry or by searching for your registry on our website using your name and wedding date.

4. Can I make changes to my bridal shower registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can make changes to your registry at any time by logging into your account on our website and editing your registry. You can also add or remove items as needed.

5. What happens to items on my registry that are not purchased?

If items on your registry are not purchased, you have the option to purchase them yourself at a discounted price. Alternatively, you can also choose to exchange them for other items on your registry or receive a Pampered Chef gift card for the value of the remaining items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • kayleigh