• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Bridal Shower Apron for Your Special Day - Shop Now!

In summary, our aprons can be customized with the bride's name by selecting the option to add personalization before adding the item to your cart. They come in different sizes and are made of high-quality materials that are easy to clean. We also offer a hassle-free return and exchange policy, and bulk discounts for orders of 5 or more aprons.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Has anybody seen the new one? I have a shower on March 6, and I like the old one that says "Pampered Bride"...the host wants me to order it, and I am wondering which one to order. I think the new one says something different???

I like the old ones betterThe new ones just say on the very top of the seam....The Pampered Chef discover the chef in you! It is a two liner and very small. I think the old ones make them look cuter.

thanks - I found a small picture of it and I like the old one better, so that is what I am ordering! I think it is cute the way it says "pampered bride" - that is one thing I do not understand them changing. All the brides I have worked with love this apron! :mad:

I agree!I love the "Pampered Bride" logo on the old ones! It's so cute! I need to order them before we are no long able to! I have a good friend I want to give it to!

Hi there! I have seen the new one and it is absolutely gorgeous! It says "Pampered Home" and has a beautiful design with a mix of kitchen and home items. I think it would be a great addition to your shower on March 6th. It's always nice to have a variety of options for guests to choose from. However, if you really prefer the "Pampered Bride" one, I would suggest talking to the host and seeing if she would be open to ordering both. That way, you can offer both options to your guests and make sure everyone is happy. Hope that helps! Happy hosting!

1. Can I customize the apron with the bride's name?

Yes, you can customize the apron with the bride's name by selecting the option to add personalization before adding the item to your cart. You can choose from different font styles and colors to create a unique and personalized apron for the bride.

2. Are these aprons one-size-fits-all?

Our aprons come in different sizes, ranging from small to extra-large. We recommend checking the size chart before ordering to ensure the perfect fit for the bride. You can also purchase matching aprons for the bridal party in their respective sizes.

3. What material are the aprons made of?

Our aprons are made of high-quality, durable materials that are perfect for everyday use in the kitchen. They are made of 100% cotton or a cotton-polyester blend, depending on the style selected. The fabric is machine washable and easy to clean.

4. Can I return or exchange the apron if it doesn't fit?

Yes, we have a hassle-free return and exchange policy for all of our products, including the bridal shower aprons. If the apron doesn't fit or you are not satisfied with the quality, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of purchase. Please note that personalized aprons are non-refundable.

5. Can I purchase multiple aprons for a bridal party?

Yes, you can purchase multiple aprons for a bridal party. We offer bulk discounts for orders of 5 or more aprons. You can mix and match styles and sizes to create a cohesive look for the bridal party. Contact us for more information on bulk orders and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • VeronicaW