• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customizable Bridal Show Invitations - Find the Perfect Design Here!

In summary, Jenn shared two templates for Bridal Shower Invitations. She advises others to consider using these if they want to create invitations that match the bride's theme.
Rotelicj
Does anyone have a Bridal Show Inviation that they would be willing to share, I know we can order them from PC, but I would like to create one that can be personalized a little more, and didn't want to recreate the wheel if I didn't have to. I have check everywhere on here, and can't find one... Thanks in advance for anything you can share. :)

Have you seen the bridal show invitations from home office? They're beautiful! They also have a tear off card for the guest to write a recipe on to bring to the bride. Very professional look.

Thanks... I seen some years ago, have not seen the new ones, I will order them. Thanks for the info.

but if i am crafty and want to make invites.....does anyone have a template they can email me so that i can make cute invitations that match the bride's theme? I am the host and the consultant is brand new with pampered chef so she does not yet have any templates but i would really like to get some invitations out soon. the shower is july 16. i just want to make sure i get the wording right so that everyone understands what they are coming to.

Last edited:
I have one...if either of you would like to see mine that I got from MY director email me at [email protected]

Jodi

Bridal Shower Invites
Rotelicj said:
Does anyone have a Bridal Show Inviation that they would be willing to share, I know we can order them from PC, but I would like to create one that can be personalized a little more, and didn't want to recreate the wheel if I didn't have to. I have check everywhere on here, and can't find one... Thanks in advance for anything you can share. :)

Here are two that I made up. Please feel free to use them if you like them.

Jenn

Attachments

• Shower Flowers Background Invite.doc
    343.5 KB · Views: 772
  • Bridal Shower Invite2.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 985
Jenn,
Those are great! I haven't ventured out enough to do a Bridal Shower Party but when I do I will probably use your invites! Thanks so much for sharing! :p

What are the options for designing bridal show invitations?

We offer a variety of customizable designs for bridal show invitations, including modern, elegant, and whimsical styles. You can also choose from different color schemes, fonts, and layouts to create a unique invitation that reflects your personal style.

Can I personalize the bridal show invitations with my own information?

Yes, our invitations are completely customizable. You can add your names, wedding date, location, and any other details you want to include. You can also upload a photo or choose from our selection of graphics to make the invitations even more personal.

Are the bridal show invitations printed on high-quality paper?

Yes, our invitations are printed on high-quality cardstock paper that is both durable and elegant. You can choose from different paper options, including glossy, matte, or textured finishes, to add a touch of sophistication to your invitations.

Can I order a sample of the bridal show invitations before placing a bulk order?

Yes, we offer the option to order a sample of the invitations before placing a bulk order. This allows you to see the quality of our invitations and make any necessary changes before ordering a larger quantity.

How long does it take to process and ship bridal show invitations?

The processing and shipping time for bridal show invitations varies depending on the design and quantity ordered. On average, it takes about 1-2 business days to process the order and 3-5 business days for shipping. However, expedited shipping options are also available for an additional fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pletcherdee
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
Replies
Views
JAE
  • donnathepamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies