1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Bridal Show Invitations

1. Does anyone have a Bridal Show Inviation that they would be willing to share, I know we can order them from PC, but I would like to create one that can be personalized a little more, and didn't want to recreate the wheel if I didn't have to. I have check everywhere on here, and can't find one... Thanks in advance for anything you can share. :)

May 23, 2005
  2. Ann F

Ann F Advanced Member Gold Member

Have you seen the bridal show invitations from home office? They're beautiful! They also have a tear off card for the guest to write a recipe on to bring to the bride. Very professional look.

May 23, 2005
  3. Thanks... I seen some years ago, have not seen the new ones, I will order them. Thanks for the info.

May 23, 2005
  4. but if i am crafty and want to make invites.....

does anyone have a template they can email me so that i can make cute invitations that match the bride's theme? I am the host and the consultant is brand new with pampered chef so she does not yet have any templates but i would really like to get some invitations out soon. the shower is july 16. i just want to make sure i get the wording right so that everyone understands what they are coming to.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2005
    Jun 14, 2005
  5. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

I have one...

if either of you would like to see mine that I got from MY director email me at hayward@cogeco.ca

Jodi

Jun 15, 2005
  6. jennmarques

jennmarques Guest

Bridal Shower Invites

Here are two that I made up. Please feel free to use them if you like them.

Jenn

Attached Files:

Jun 22, 2005
  7. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

Jenn,
    Those are great! I haven't ventured out enough to do a Bridal Shower Party but when I do I will probably use your invites! Thanks so much for sharing! :p

Jun 22, 2005
Have something to add?