• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick & Easy Bridal Show Tips for Games, Demos & Displays | Apr 22 Show Help

In summary, to make your Pampered Chef display stand out at a bridal show, use eye-catching decorations and offer samples or demonstrations of popular wedding registry items. Some quick and easy games to incorporate into your display are "Guess the Number of Kitchen Tools in the Jar" and "Bridal Bingo." To encourage interaction, have a designated play area and offer hands-on demonstrations or cooking classes. When displaying products, organize them in a visually appealing way and use props or decorations. Your demonstration should showcase the versatility and ease of use of your products, with popular wedding recipes and special offers highlighted.
TammyJo
I need some help-and I need it fast!!
I am doing a bridal show this weekend-Apr 22 and am wanting some suggestions for quick & easy games to play or should I not do a game at all.
Should my demo be short and simple?
How do I display the brides wish list items? I already have them laminated but don't know how to display them for everyone to see.
Should I do my show like a regular cooking show with talking about bookings and recruiting or should I just focus on the bride and her shower?:confused:

Somewhere on here, I read that if you put on a posterboard all of her wish list items seperately, so that when someone wants to purchase them, they take that item off and everyone knows what is left. I don't know who suggested it, to give them credit, but you may can search the threads under bridal shows, and come up with something. Good luck!!

Here is what I am going to do...Attached is something I found on here months ago, and I am just waiting for a Bridal shower, so I can do them- especially the contrast from then and now.

Sorry....I forgot to attach....here it is. I hope it will help- lots of great ideas.

Attachments

• pampered bride outline.doc
    37 KB · Views: 568
Thanks for the info it will help alot.:D

1. How can I make my Pampered Chef display stand out at a bridal show?

One way to make your display stand out is to use eye-catching decorations and colors that match the wedding theme. You can also offer samples or demonstrations of popular wedding registry items to attract attention.

2. What are some quick and easy games that I can incorporate into my bridal show display?

Some popular games for bridal shows include "Guess the Number of Kitchen Tools in the Jar" and "Bridal Bingo." These games are easy to set up and can be customized with Pampered Chef products as prizes.

3. How can I encourage guests to interact with my Pampered Chef products at the bridal show?

One way to encourage interaction is to have a designated "play area" where guests can test out and play with your products. You can also offer hands-on demonstrations or cooking classes to showcase the functionality of your products.

4. Do you have any tips for displaying Pampered Chef products at a bridal show?

When displaying products, it's important to organize them in a visually appealing way. Use tiered stands or group similar items together to create a cohesive display. You can also use props or decorations to add interest to your display.

5. What should I include in my Pampered Chef demonstration at the bridal show?

Your demonstration should showcase the versatility and ease of use of your products. Try to choose recipes or techniques that are popular for weddings, such as appetizers or desserts. Be sure to also highlight any special offers or discounts for brides-to-be.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JenniK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LisaStockdale
  • jody
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Meigs